Respected Contributor

Re: My TSV Patricia Nash arrived: fabulous.

In retrospect, you're probably better off with the aqua. It is a nice combo.
I'm sure the pink is really pretty, but what shade it really is, I don't know. Would love it if it were closer to the blush shown on the website.It looks different presented live and in the still dshot. Guess I'll find out.
Respected Contributor

@justashopper   I do have Patricia Nash bags, have bought her for 8+ years. All the women in my life have received gifts of PN. I have her tooled totes, map, satchels, scarves, turquoise tooled. I am a handbag collector—so also have Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach.

This one is particularly good, soft, pliable leather.

That color! Taking it to the adventure of grocery shopping this morning.

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor 

Excellent!!  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor. A near identical PN bag on HSN is getting "meh" reviews saying it's hard to get things in and out of the bag due to the small opening, and the kiss lock is so tight that it is very hard to open. Hope yours doesn't have these issues but the small  opening on the TSV doesn't look too convenient.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor. A near identical PN bag on HSN is getting "meh" reviews saying it's hard to get things in and out of the bag due to the small opening, and the kiss lock is so tight that it is very hard to open. Hope yours doesn't have these issues but the small  opening on the TSV doesn't look too convenient.  

@Pearlee  Hi, there! This bag the kiss lock is easy to open and shut.

The only one like it (patterns are the same) I found on HSN is a small organizer wallet with a kiss lock just for the phone.

It's 7 x 2 x 4.5

This one is 10-3/4 x 4-1/2 x 9-5/8

The opening is generous.

I am a big bag gal, so these smaller bags are just for a phone, wallet, sunglasses for me on errand runs.

Perhaps there is another I missed.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor No, that's not the item I meant. Let me try to find it again so I can give you tgr HSN item #.

Honored Contributor

736-709 on HSN

@1Professor 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

736-709 on HSN

@1Professor 

@Pearlee   Ah, thanks. For me it's more satchel than the slender TSV here, but I see what you mean. Actually, the reviews are fabulous. I suspect kiss-lock will always hit handbag folks differently! Especially if they are using it everyday!

Hope your finding some new treasures yourself!

Contributor

I bought TSV last night. I finally decided to buy a PNash bag. I ordered the tropical print. I just checked its status and it is advanced order.I don't mind the wait but I wish an "advanced order " would be stressed

Respected Contributor

@1ProfessorProfessor Thanks for the review of the aqua TSV.  I ordered the magenta croc.  I have her croc embossed in dark green in another PN bag & it is extremely soft and flexible.  Enjoy your new bag in good health. I can't wait to get mine.