Respected Contributor

My TSV Patricia Nash arrived: fabulous.

a399294_851.102.jpeg

Reminds me of my elegant grandmother's frame bags: happy memories. There was always a roll of lifesavers tucked inside. Complete with kiss-lock.

The organization is fantastic for this small crossbody: the outside zipper compartment—perfect for my iPhone.
The soft lining and inner pockets, can slip my sunglasses in without having to bring a bulky glasses case.
Fits my small wallet perfectly. Room for several other things.
I love the leather strap and removed the chain—but that's my taste.
The metal handle folds nicely on the outside when using the strap.
The croc embossed leather is SO soft (almost like it really wants to puddle).
Light weight.

Fabulous, Patricia!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My TSV Patricia Nash arrived: fabulous.

@1Professor thanks for sharing. Can you tell me if the metal handle comes off? It looks like it might get in the way when wearing it as a crossbody. Its very pretty!

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@1Professor thanks for sharing. Can you tell me if the metal handle comes off? It looks like it might get in the way when wearing it as a crossbody. Its very pretty!

@Goldengate8361   I was worried about that, but it just lays completely flat on the backside of the bag with the strap on.

The leather strap does NOT use the inside connectors that the chain uses and would make it harder to read inside the bag, since the chain connects from inside. 

It just disappears, unlike those handles on many bags that are style sortof in the way.

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor thank you for your review. Just ordered & can’t wait to get! So glad to know it’s a good one.
Respected Contributor

@1Professor  So pretty and stylish.  Love the shape and the color.  You write a great review, too.  👜

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

So glad you love it! Thanks for a great review. I ordered it in the pink and glad that I did because that now is on waitlist.
Trusted Contributor

Hi @1Professor 

I missed the pre-sale on line.  Shocking!  I know!  :-)  

But fortunately, I was up at midnight and caught the presentation.  I love this bag.  I really struggled to pick a color.  Love yours.  I got two!  the tiger and the pink.  

I am somewhat of a boss when it comes to bags.  I have loved bags my whole life.  I even had a little patent purse that I took to kindergarten!  But the teacher told my mom to stop letting me bring it.  I was disctracted by it.  LOL>  True story!

Do you have other Patrica Nash bags?  I love them and always have -- when I saw them in Macy's but never bought.  Until the last TSV.  I needed the Positano Lemon.  I think it's so pretty.  I have not carried it yet.  I just love the print.  

But this TSV-- I think I will carry both.  I love a frame bag and they're hard to find.  I don't think I have one since the 80's!! I just couldn't decide on the color.  I really like the tropical floral, too.  But had to draw the line.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

They need to show this bag on a petite model, under 5'4", with crossbody leather strap in shortest position. This is a north south bag and may overwhelm a shorter gal. Of course looks great on Leah, but she and models are very tall. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the great review.  I was going to order the pink but decided on the turquoise because of the stunning gunmetal hardware,  I am not a fan of gold hardware.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky 

I do really like the gun metal, too.