Honored Contributor

Re: My TSV Patricia Nash arrived: fabulous.

@1Professor 

Thanks for the great review...I just ordered the magenta croc Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise   And I, unrepentent handbag collector, ordered the Orange Paradise, because I love the aqua croc so much and it seemed like a Happy Bag.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Susan Louise   And I, unrepentent handbag collector, ordered the Orange Paradise, because I love the aqua croc so much and it seemed like a Happy Bag.

@1Professor   The orange paradise is a happy bag! Smiley Happy

I was wondering...

What is the color of the inside lining of the aqua croc?

I ask because I just ordered that one too...

Someone canceled their order and I snagged it. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise   The inside of the aqua croc is that beige/brown! Love it.

Respected Contributor

This is the first bag where PN changed the mustardy-gold colored lining... That's good! 

Trusted Contributor

So excited to get my pink one. I thought I was over getting any more bags. I have a few lug bags that I use all the time. They are so organized and light.

But when I saw the mauve bag on the first presentation, I was done. I just love the way that bag looks. It's really different. I know some hate the look, but I really love it. Hope it's user friendly and not too heavy. I saw the weight is almost 2 pounds. We'll see.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor    Gorgeous bag.  Excellent price.   I just didn't have any need for it otherwise I would have been tempted.  I am so glad you love it.   Enjoy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Thanks again for your review of your aqua croc. I would not have considered to order it otherwise. At the time, I had my mind set on just the magenta croc. Today (Sunday!) USPS delivered both the magenta and aqua croc...absolutely stunning...both of them! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@1Professor   Thanks again for your review of your aqua croc. I would not have considered to order it otherwise. At the time, I had my mind set on just the magenta croc. Today (Sunday!) USPS delivered both the magenta and aqua croc...absolutely stunning...both of them! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise   Actually wearing them out in Real Life is even MORE fabulous!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise   Actually wearing them out in Real Life is even MORE fabulous!

It's on my to-do list...LOL