Honored Contributor

To be honest - over the years QVC has had  jewelry of faith shows and has sold jewish symbols like a Star of David or a dredil- sorry I don't know how to spell that but i know what they are and that in the times of the Romans the Jewish children would play outside with one while the adults worshipped inside so they could warn the parents if the Romans were coming. A friend who is a Rabbi told me that story.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be offensive to other posters

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutz wrote:

If you want to believe in God, that's fine. But this is totally overboard. I actually saw Antonella sobbing this morning. Enough!

Yes she apologized for that moment of weakness......what an act.

Super Contributor

Why are people choosing to watch infomercials that upset them? Why go out of your way to sneer at programming you hate?

Occasional Contributor

So, obviously it's not for you.  *shrug*

There are PLENTY of TSV's that don't appeal to me, or don't fit my lifestyle -- but I see no purpose in kvetching about it.  Seems mean spirited to those that do purchase a particular TSV.  Peace be with you.

Super Contributor

Only a certain population would purchase this. That's not me. So, I will "kvetch" when I feel like it.

Esteemed Contributor

As a practicing Roman Catholic I find it to be pure hogwash to call it a "Protection Bracelet".  What the heck is it supposed to protect you from?  Seems like garbage voodoo.  

Honored Contributor

@RubyinNE wrote:

Only a certain population would purchase this. That's not me. So, I will "kvetch" when I feel like it.

I totally agree.

Occasional Contributor

@RubyinNE

Smiley Very Happy  

Oh, I see ... Well then whatever floats your boat!  

Again, Peace & Happiness be with you-- and I mean that sincerely.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I did not find the bracelets themselves to be offensive - buy them or not - why would I care ? However, though, I did find the selling methods to be offensive.Associating the heavy sell with religion is offensive to me , as is claiming they are somehow magically going to bless or protect you. religion is not about magic. I find this equally as offensive as those so called preachers on TV who say if you send money then God will love you more and you are buying your ticket into Heaven.