Contributor

Daysdee, I would say yes.   I always saw them in the store and i wouldnt pay 49.00 for a pillow, but when QVC offered them last year two for 65.00 i purchased them.  Wow, no more headaches, no more neckaches, even my back and shoulders felt better and it was overnight.  I was so shocked.  I am a side sleeper and my husband a back sleeper and he loved his as well.   I got the med and my hubby the firm and we switch off every now and then by mistake and i still have a goodnigth sleep.  I just purchased some for family members because i truly believe in them.  I even got them for my doggies and they love them too.   I got them the Pet my pillows.   My husband and i take ours if we ever sleep anywhere else, i would say give them another try.  God Bless you , hope this helps

Valued Contributor

I can't get past the creepy guy who presents it.

Valued Contributor

I love the cheapo Walmart pillows.  They are soft enough for me and they are cheap enough to replace regularly if I don't want to bother cleaning in my washer/dryer.

Esteemed Contributor

Too high for me, even with adjustment. 

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

My parents love them.  I guess they're ok.  I've been sleeping on the same pillow since 1982 so what do I know?

Honored Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

I can't get past the creepy guy who presents it.

Talk about creepy and rude!!

Contributor

I bought one about three years ago from the Q- used it one night, woke up with a headache- sent it back immediately. I wanted to like it, but just found it to be too hard and uncomfortable- and I bought the less dense version. I went back to my cheap fluffy pillows.

I really think it's a matter of preference, how you sleep etc. 

Honored Contributor

I have the last TSV (I think) and I do really, really like the pillow but I wouldn't say it's the best pillow I have ever owned and I wouldn't say I could never live without this.

Seeing the pillows did prompt me to wash mine which did make a huge difference.  Wow they are full again.

I personally wouldn't buy one though that isn't gussetted.   

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I don't get where same say they were lumpy.  Mine are not!  I know it says to fluff it in the dryer before using and maybe those that said lumpy did not do that.  I love mine and prefer the firm.  They are completely washable and don't bunch up like some after washing.

I don't know how anyone could even use these if they didn't put them in the drier first.  LOL

However, I can totally see where someone could think they are lumpy.  You can feel all the fill in them.  It doesn't bother me but I do think they feel "lumpy."  

Respected Contributor

I bought one of the TSVs last year, and returned it.  It was the most uncomfortable pillow for me.  I hated everything about it.  I'm mostly a back sleeper...  sometimes side.  I tried both the medium and firm.  Couldn't get comfortable at all.   Obviously,  I'm in the minority since they seem to be doing so well.