Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

I had very old down/feather pillows that needed to be replaced...I was waking with a lot of neck pain.  I finally broke down this summer and got the My Pillows...one medium, one firm.  I "flop" between the two of them at night.  I like them both very much.

It took me a few days to get used to the feel of them....it's not bad, just different.  But you definitely are able to mold them to the shape you need, and I very rarely have any neck pain anymore.  They really made a huge positive difference for me.

They were a great purchase that I'm glad I made.  Try them....and give them a few days.  If you don't like them, you can send them back (though I would be interested to hear how people do that....they "poof" up much larger than they are when you get them all rolled up and flattened...I wonder how you mail them back???  )

How do you mail them back?   I had no problem with this.  Put them in the box,fill out the returns info, attach label, and take to the post office.

Valued Contributor

@Tribesters - we love our My Pillows.  Maybe you can get the set that has a medium and a firm.  That way you can see which works best for you.  I buy the firm ones and then remove some of the stuffing if it seems too firm.  If you have a sewing machine it is very easy to split a small part of one seam and then sew it back together. 

I have seen as many people who hate these pillows as those who love them.  We are very happy with ours and have been using them for years.  

Honored Contributor

My suggestion is that you try the medium ones. Our firm ones don't have enough ' give'. Not sure about jagged pieces of foam that one poster mentioned. She must be as sensitive as The Princess and the Pea. I assure you, the foam pieces blend together perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

My suggestion is that you try the medium ones. Our firm ones don't have enough ' give'. Not sure about jagged pieces of foam that one poster mentioned. She must be as sensitive as The Princess and the Pea. I assure you, the foam pieces blend together perfectly.

I would be that poster.  I don't think I'm overly sensitive, since I travel often and stay with family members in their own homes, as well as in all levels of hotels all over this country and abroad.  I've never come across pillows like this  before!  

Again...I think this is a case where the fans of this product can't see that this thing isn't for everyone. 

Honored Contributor

I find them to be lumpy and uncomfortable.  Ive tried sleeping on them several times and always awaken with a stiff neck and headache.  I love the Tony Little pillows with the micro pellets inside.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I had tried a 'copy' by Panda something and it gave me neck problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

I would be that poster.  I don't think I'm overly sensitive, since I travel often and stay with family members in their own homes, as well as in all levels of hotels all over this country and abroad.  I've never come across pillows like this  before!  

Again...I think this is a case where the fans of this product can't see that this thing isn't for everyone. 

Hi @september - I can see that people wouldn't like this type of pillow. I happen to love mine, but I can't use the larger pillow of the 2 I bought because it's way too big and puffy for me. So if that were the only one I bought, I'd have to say I don't like it either. Good thing I got two!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I originally purchased the one for pets...hoping it would provide some comfort for my aging mini schnauzer. Well.....he hated it....so I used it for myself....it was awesome, so I decided to get the regular set.....best pillow I’ve ever owned. I truly did not think a pillow would make that much difference in how I slept. Wow....was I surprised. They are worth every penny and I highly recommend them.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

My husband and I love them with one caveat.  The pillows sold on the Q have gussets.  The ones sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond do not.  I have both types and much, much, much prefer the one without gussets.  The one with gussets doesn't seem to have as much filling and goes flat quicker.  My advice would be to get a 20% off coupon for BB&B and purchase it there.  You can return it easily if you don't like it, plus I feel that style is better anyway.  As far as firm or medium?  We like firm, but I have a friend who likes medium.  If you buy it at BB&B and get a firmness you don't like, you can exchange it for the other firmness.  And if you still don't like it...again--easy, peasy returns!  Smiley Happy  ETA:  We've had ours for around 4 years and wash them about every three months.  They are still going strong!

Contributor

They are "different".  I think it was about a year or so ago, My Pillow was the TSV - 2 pack.  I got one regular for me and one bigger for my husband.

He loves his pillow!  I tried it for a couple of weeks and could never get comfortable with it.  So we kept his and sent mine back.  The purchase was set up at that time that you could return just one - which is what we did.  No problem returning - just squish and roll it.  Goes back in the box it came in.

I like my memory foam pillow - but my husband loves his My Pillow.