Trusted Contributor

The price is def better than anything I could find on the ineternet .

Question is how good are they ~ I already had thought of getting my hubby these for Christmas and saw them as a TSV today .

Would love to hear why you love or hate it .

Thanks in advance !

Respected Contributor

I love them You do have to get used to the pillow. When I first got mine I thought I would return them I gave them a second try, and love them. Their customer service is excellent.

Super Contributor

@CoastalGal. . .    In our house, we love them. My hubby, son, and I each sleep on one in the bed, hubby has one to nap on on the couch, and we each have a travel size. I take my travel pillow every time I go in the car for a ride longer than 45 minutes, and we all take the travel size when we travel overnight. IMO, they are money well spent at whatever price you find them! Hope this helps make your decision.  

Holiday Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Regular Contributor

My husband had a lot of trouble sleeping because of a problem with his shoulder.  He would toss and turn,  waking up several times each night.  He watched the commercials several times on TV for the pillow.  We had been using Northern Nights feather pillows for years.  However, his shoulder was bothering him so much that he decided to give the My Pillow a try.  We got one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  He would not be without it.  He sleeps better.  I love the fact that it washes so nicely.  I still use the feather pillow, but he has his own My Pillow.  He likes the way his neck is held in a more comfortable position.  He wants me to order the TSV so that he will never be without a pillow that allows him to have a good night's rest.

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal

I’ve been thinking about these too. I’ve never tried them & have heard both good & bad about them. After reading the comments here I was going to give them a try. But I didn’t know there was a choice of medium and/or firm.

So do you get 1 of each? Or does anyone recommend the medium or the firm? Too many choices...

Esteemed Contributor

I love “my pillow” ..... it’s the best pillow I ever bought 😀

Respected Contributor

I had very old down/feather pillows that needed to be replaced...I was waking with a lot of neck pain.  I finally broke down this summer and got the My Pillows...one medium, one firm.  I "flop" between the two of them at night.  I like them both very much.

It took me a few days to get used to the feel of them....it's not bad, just different.  But you definitely are able to mold them to the shape you need, and I very rarely have any neck pain anymore.  They really made a huge positive difference for me.

They were a great purchase that I'm glad I made.  Try them....and give them a few days.  If you don't like them, you can send them back (though I would be interested to hear how people do that....they "poof" up much larger than they are when you get them all rolled up and flattened...I wonder how you mail them back???  )

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal.  My husband, puppy & I love ours!  I bought two earlier (both firm) this year when they were a TSV and we have all but thrown out every other pillow in this house.  I would like to get two more so I can officially say we use only My Pillow.  We bought the My Pillow pet bed for our little dog and he is now the laziest bum in town.  We also bought the travel pillows but aren't flying anywhere until January.  I can't wait to use them on the plane.

Like any other product on the market, there are haters, but I suggest buying them and judging for yourself.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I did a one week trial, and sent mine back.  I ordered the king sized pillows and they were very undersized and were swimming in my king sized pillow cases.  

But the worst part for me was, how uncomfortable they were.  Through my fleece pillowcases, I could feel all the separate jagged pieces of foam.  

I'll never get back that week of poor sleep. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@CoastalGal.  My husband, puppy & I love ours!  I bought two earlier (both firm) this year when they were a TSV and we have all but thrown out every other pillow in this house.  I would like to get two more so I can officially say we use only My Pillow.  We bought the My Pillow pet bed for our little dog and he is now the laziest bum in town.  We also bought the travel pillows but aren't flying anywhere until January.  I can't wait to use them on the plane.

Like any other product on the market, there are haters, but I suggest buying them and judging for yourself.

You know what I hate?  The word "haters" which has been attached to everyone and anyone who doesn't like something the way you do.  

Not "you" personally, but just commenting on the way this word is misused.