Regular Contributor

@ladyann45 wrote:

Why are you so negative about this person and his pillows? You must remember that he has hired many people since he developed this pillow. He is one of the few companies who make their goods here in this country. I think some time when you complain about someone or thing remember  people behind the scene who lively hood depends on these sales. We need to remember that when we start voicing our opinions.

He is just on TV Too much. I cannot watch hours upon hours of a Pillow. I’m glad he is making jobs for people but that is no reason to have him on tv for hours at a time daily.

Honored Contributor

I only watch HSN for Perlier, Trish M. and some of their cooking shows.

Honored Contributor

I have the product in several sizes/configurations and we love it. 

I'm not a fan of seeing it on over and over and over either, but....I'll share a secret.....there is a magic wand called a remote, and you can change the channel on your television with it (said in a quiet whisper).

And anybody that is making their product here, and providing jobs to American workers, I'll put up with seeing more than I'd like to. Wouldn't matter if I liked or used the products or not, I'd be glad they were getting exposure to create and keep jobs here.

Honored Contributor

No.  I don’t like him or his product, so I don’t watch him on QVC. I don’t ever watch HSN unless it’s Colleen Lopez, since they give her the best of the best to present. 

I love American-made products, but I still don’t like this man, at all.

Super Contributor
I was skeptical about the My Pillows always being a down pillow person but like the commercial I was always plumping them. I bought the My Pillows and my husband stole mine so I bought more. I love them. They are totally made in American and as far as not liking the presenter or it being on too much, it’s simple TURN THE CHANNEL.
Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

@Bellini13 wrote:
I was skeptical about the My Pillows always being a down pillow person but like the commercial I was always plumping them. I bought the My Pillows and my husband stole mine so I bought more. I love them. They are totally made in American and as far as not liking the presenter or it being on too much, it’s simple TURN THE CHANNEL.

What a ridiculous and utterly unoriginal statement.  What makes you think people don't know how to TURN THE CHANNEL, as you so eloquently shouted? I for one, merely stated my opinion.  I gave no such whine about not being able to watch HSN or QVC on that inevitable TSV day.  I don't watch all-day TV shopping as it is.  You seem to be all worked up.  Perhaps it's you that need a break from the channels.  

Respected Contributor

I just hate being duped as a year ago  Hosts touted it was the last TSV! I resent those statements  and now they appear on HSN their affiliate . That annoys me more.

Esteemed Contributor

He has an interesting backstory.  This article is from 2015.  Since it's 2018, I guess he's employing even more people and being even more generous.

https://salvationarmynorth.org/2015/12/my-pillow-founder-opens-up-about-addiction/

I have four of his pillows and I love them.  I don't think I've ever watched a full presentation, or even a part of one more than once.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased two full sized pillows and two really small travel pillows.  Do I like them, they are okay and I really don't see the difference.  But the hype made me curious.  

Valued Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I only watch HSN for Perlier, Trish M. and some of their cooking shows.

I never watched HSN until Beekman 1802 moved over. I have purchased a few other things and noticed at least one former QVC host there. Jennifer Runyon seems to come across as more professional now.

Not even remotely interested in a My Pillow or any other pillow after finding Impulse pillows from Bedgear. The mattress topper...maybe.