New Contributor
Does anyone know what the My Pillow TSV is for Saturday October 8th.
Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

A pillow.  Woman Tongue

There is nothing on the Peacemanor site that gives details.

Respected Contributor

they are sold at walmart now (2 pack) around $50 I believe.

Honored Contributor

Is it the exact same, though, @Just Bling?  I'm considering buying a set.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Is it the exact same, though, @Just Bling?  I'm considering buying a set.

I believe the ones sold at WM are the same ones sold on the infomercial.  I've seen them in the As Seen on TV section of WM. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think the ones at WM are the classic.  There are also Premium ones available.   I want these, but can never decide if I want classic or premium.  It gets confusing.  Also, you have to decide what firmness.  Too many decisions for a pillow purchase!  LOL

Valued Contributor

@AngelaJ

H206021

Premium style. It was mentioned last night's show with Shawn.

Trusted Contributor

The only My Pillow I saw at my local Walmart was the Classic style in the standard/queen size with one medium and one firm pillow. There were no other choices. I think the premium plus is a better quality but I'm only guessing about that. I ordered them here because I have until January 31  to decide if they're going to work out.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

I bit the bullet after wanting these for a long time.  Even though we have a king sized bed, I ordered the standard size.  I don't like the length of a king pillow.  It is too awkward for me to arrange in my sleep. 

I got medium. I didn't know what to do for DH.  According to the chart my husband should have a firm, but he said he didn't want a hard pillow.  So I got two medium standard sized ones.

The mypillow site sells premium and the ones here on QVC are premium plus.  Anyone know the difference?

I'm excited now that I finally took the plunge.

Honored Contributor

I'm seriously considering it.  I felt a display pillow at BB&B and really liked how it felt.  Seemed nice and firm but movable.  I've been meaning to take a trip back and check it out again to see if I want to take the plunge with QVC who has a better price.

I've been having a real hard time fussing with pillows lately.  I've gotten to the point where I usually just get rid of them and sleep without.  I'm wondering if these might do the trick for me.