Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV for Tuesday 4/12?

You don't want it!!!! I was duped I to buying the my pillow a couple of years ago. It's absolutely miserable to sleep on. The weight of your head makes the so called interlocking foam separate and an hour after laying on it your head is an a trough and you have a stiff neck. The foam pieces are also very bumpy. I'm amazed QVC would still sell products from this company when it has a class action law suit against it. But they're also still probation g WEN when it has a class action law suit against it too. QVC's reputation has gone down significantly in my eyes. They are a clearing house for snake oil peddlers.

Contributor

That is definitely not the reason people don't like the pillows. If you put them in a larger pillow case, that would just give the bumpy lumpy foam pieces more room to separate. Thereby causing your head to sink deeper into the trough that is caused by the weight of your head. The reason people don't like the pillows is simply because they're lousy uncomfortable cheap quality pillows. Don't blame the customer for not getting special pillow cases.

Contributor

So true! I'm so sick of QVC's terrible products lately!

Honored Contributor

I just wrote/posted earlier today somewhere on these threads.  Anyway, a friend gave me a MP awhile back, (after hearing me complain of my usual awakening at 3am) and I stored it away.  Well, after my friend kept asking me if I wanted another one, and how I like it, etc., I pushed myself into using it last night.  At first, it didn't 'seem right'.  However, guess what!  I awakened at 8:30am.  I was surprised, to say the least.   They've been suggesting that we give it a try, and that some folks become used to MP after a week or so.  Others, more quickly.   Well, that's my story for today.  Enjoy your pillows! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@ROMARY   Agreed.  We've used many different pillows over the years, some quite expensive.  We've been using the (2) different firmness pillows, Med for me.  My husband and I are quite pleased with our purchase.  We've had them about 6 mos. now and no complaints.  Just our experience.

Contributor

Spoiler

I agree!! I have not washed mine yet, but after this cold I have passes, I sure will!! I do have some medium and firm as well.  My hubby likes the medium and I like a firm one on the bottom and a medium on top,of that, yes, I'm a two pillow sleeper. I also bout them for our guest room, a set of medium and a set of firm, so guest can choose what they like! I even have some My Pillows from when they were first on and didn't have a gusset. 

I love the ones I have with the colored piping around the gussets so I know which is which. I haven't heard if today's TSV have colored gussets, but I ordered a set of medium.   Since I was in an auto wreck 3 years ago, I need pillows everywhere! I also use one between my knees.  If pain keeps me up, I have some stored in the living room which I just store behind the couch.  I also have a set of travel pillows.  

Super Contributor

Like glendasmom, I have 8 My Pillows scattered around my house. I sleep so much better on My Pillow than I ever have before. I wouldn't ever want to be without My Pillow!

Occasional Contributor

You can count me as a happy My Pillow convert, I watched the demonstrations so many times, I can't tell you. Finally, after what was probably several years, I ordered, It took only a couple of nights for me to love it. I was one who tossed anf turned endlessly, never getting really in that sweet spot. Now, I sleep like a dream with no more tossing and sleep all night. i'm a believer!

Respected Contributor

This pillow I have seen at K-mart, Bed Bath and Beyond and I am sure other stores.I am sure cheaper than what the Q is selling it for. and you save on s/h.