Trusted Contributor

Anyone see this as a TSV in the future? Thanks for any helpSmiley Happy Happy New Year!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: My Pillow Matress Topper??

I doubt it as they just had a MyPillow TSV last week.  That being said, I own the mattress topper and love it.

Honored Contributor

I think QVC will have it at some point.  

Contributor

Have had the My Pillow Topper for over a year and may I say, IT IS WONDERFUL !!!! So happy I gave it a chance...use the pillows, too.   Is it too early to go to bed????

Super Contributor

Mike said he would be back, can’t remember if he said February or March.  I’m waiting for the mattress topper to be offered as a TVs also.  Good to hear two positive reviews

Esteemed Contributor

I want one 😍

Trusted Contributor

@Love orchids wrote:

Mike said he would be back, can’t remember if he said February or March.  I’m waiting for the mattress topper to be offered as a TVs also.  Good to hear two positive reviews

I agree-I'm sitting here smiling as I readSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is this mattress topper something you have to shake to fluff on a regular ar basis?  That would be a deal breaker for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is this mattress topper something you have to shake to fluff on a regular ar basis?  That would be a deal breaker for me.

It's a stationary piece of foam layers so it is not something you would need to fluff.  It does have a washable cover for the foam layers that is removable.  I have the Tempurpedic version and find it has really been super comfortable.  My sheets fit over the topper and the mattress and that's what holds the topper in place.  My Pillow put straps as well on their topper that goes around each end of the mattress to further keep the topper centered over the mattress.

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I want one 😍

Sometimes Costco has "My Pillow" items too-I keep waiting for either oneSmiley Happy