Esteemed Contributor

My Dennis Basso TSV arrived!!!

I received my ivory /lynx Dennis Basso TSV coat today and I LOVE it! It’s my first coat from Dennis Basso and I’m sooooo pleased with it. It’s very well made and fits perfectly. I really like the fact that it’s reversible, too. Anyone else received theirs?

Respected Contributor

Re: My Dennis Basso TSV arrived!!!

didn't get this one, but i have over the years bought many of db's coats. every one was fab. 

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the Basso world!!!  I own several of his coats and they are wonderful!!!  And, if you like his coat, you will love his blankets!!!!  Enjoy your new treasure!

Esteemed Contributor

I love my new coat!!! Got it in the lynx and it is gorgeous.  I have bought other DB coats in the past and liked them, but being petite, sometimes they overwhelmed me.  The fit on this is perfection, even though it is not a petite size.  It is very slimming and I don't even have to turn back the cuffs, which I have done on all my previous DB coats.  I was on the fence about this, since I didn't need another coat, but couldn't resist the lynx.  Love that it is reversable and that the hood can be removed.

Valued Contributor

I ordered my usual QVC size of medium and I find the Basso coat to be a tad too tight in the shoulders and arms, whenever I wear a sweater underneath.  I'll keep my eyes open for a lynx in large, as the returns start coming back.  I love the coat, though, and it feels warm and soft.

Frequent Contributor

Ordered mine in the burgendy color and received it in the medium. Loved the coat but it seemed too small if I want to wear it with larger sweaters so I returned for a Large and hope the return process doesn't get screwed up Smiley Happy