Respected Contributor

Re: My Denim & Co tsv dress came today

Received 3 today, going back tomorrow.  Ugliest thing I have ever tried on.  I am a M and it fit like a huge shapeless sack. From the sides it looked like a maternity dress.  I have an hourglass figure and this added 10 lbs.  The hosts and models must have worn a smaller size as I thought it looked so good on them.  The Kim Gravel dress she had on with the matching TSV schrug, now that fit to perfection and was something I would wear anywhere.  I would not even be seen in my house with this tent from D&C.

Respected Contributor

My Medium Blue Petite came last week.  It is a little big under the arms.  I intend to wear it with a shrug anyway so it may not be a problem.  I love the print.

Respected Contributor

You describe it perfectly.  Did that look on me too.

Trusted Contributor

mine is fine.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is fine, too.  It fits exactly as I expected it to, based on the pictures on the website.  I bought it to wear at home.  It's comfortable, but also presentable to answer the door or go outside the house if needed.  

I'd buy another in the navy print, but there are no petite extra smalls left.  I'm 5'2", size 4 or 6 and the xs petite fits, but I could probably take the xxs, too, since it's a loose fit.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I ordered two different sizes.  The larger of the two is too large but I do like the pattern - the golden flowers.  It's happy and energizing. I won't wear it out of the house but it is comfy and I'm glad I have it so I'm not always in sweatpants and leggings.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I tried really hard to love this dress. I felt horrible in it, made me feel bad about myself. It adds 50 lbs to your waste line.
I shipped it back today. I don't think many will be keeping it.