Respected Contributor

My Denim & Co tsv dress came today

Yikes. The first tier under the bust stands away from the body. So the profile is very round, large, unflattering. My chosen size fit perfectly fine through the bust. It went wrong from there. Remember those old fashioned toilet paper covers with the doll head atop a big bouffant skirt? Yeah. 😏

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: My Denim & Co tsv dress came today

I envision a flood of them returning home to QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Mine is scheduled to arrive 4/15.  I think it will work fine for my figure.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I envision a flood of them returning home to QVC. 

@Kachina624 Like the swallows to Capistrano!  

Valued Contributor

There are two clothing items that, in my humble opinion, only look good on tall slender women and those are tiered dresses and the pencil skirt.  Yet designers keep pushing them at us.  As a woman who is not tall or slender I don't buy either.  

Trusted Contributor

I received mine in the blue on Wednesday or Thursday last week.  I wasn't sure about it at first.  Then I decided to wear it while working from home on Friday to see how I like it.  I have been wearing it ever since.  My neighbor complimented me on it.   I put a jean jacket over it to run a couple errands.  I am pretty happy with it after all.  

Honored Contributor

The reviews are all over the place.

Valued Contributor

My black one came yesterday. It looks fine on me; I'm 5'8", not thin. I hope it shrinks a little when I wash it tomorrow. The only thing that bothers me is the lower tier seam hits my thighs when I walk, it feels weird, maybe because I have a flat backside. 

Respected Contributor

I remember when they had a tsv many years ago, don't think it was the 2016 dress and I ordered three.

The dress was cotton and came with a little shrug and was a leaf pattern. I never wore them and ended up giving them away a few weeks ago. Hopefully someone else will like them. 

I have no idea why I ordered 3! I felt a bit old lady in them at the time.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black (and the navy design on waitlist) M.  I am 5'5 148lb. pear shaped and this looked better than I thought.  It is a tiny bit on the large size so I hope it shrinks a tiny bit after washing,  I will most likely keep it.