Respected Contributor

Question:

Do you have to be pigeon toed woman and stand like a toddler, preferable with a droopy  buttonless cardi complete with "thumb holes" to make these work?

A terrible look for an adult woman in my opinion....looking like a vulnerable toddler, pigeon toed, vapid expression...child-like socks on feet....

Just me I guess.

Cabin socks are the Covid "Gimmick" footwear....

They're socks. No one sees what's on under your boots anyway.

Socks. No more, no less.

Next up.....three pounds of "gourmet" chicken parts dusted with smoked paprika for 100 dollars FREE SHIPPING!!!

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen    Since you seem to hate everything QVC so much, why do you waste your valuable time here?  Surely you don't buy and use any of the items sold, so how can you comment on them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I am a huge Muk Luks fan and have enjoyed everything of theirs that I've purchased from QVC. Their cabin socks are wonderful – I have several sets of last year's TSV and bought the new ankle length ones about a month ago too. I am always cold fall/winter and wear these daily instead of slippers.  I have also bought several of their PJs and loungewear sets last year, and yes I do wear them around the house this time of year esp the heavier ones. I don't however wear them to the store etc. Smiley Happy

I also purchased a hat and glove combo that was really nice too. I find the items they sell here to be good quality for the price.  I will probably buy at least one set of today's TSV and possibly more for gifts. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If I have to watch a day of Muk Luks presentations tomorrow that might push me over the edge.  Yes, I know I don't HAVE TO WATCH.  QVC has an annual menu of cheap junk they parade past us and this is one.  Pajamas come later.

@Kachina624   I tried to watch at midnight.  The presentation was so over the top, I had to turn it off after 5 min.  Until the Hosts act their age, I am not buying very much.   

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Been watching for 25+ years and have bought a LOT...but the new stuff is.....junk or junky.

Or maybe its me. Older and not as naive any longer.

Or...I REALLY think it's the presentations. Loud, childish, infantile. I am not the only one who has to listen with the volume off. It's over bearing.

Did I mention junk?

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@Kachina624 

Been watching for 25+ years and have bought a LOT...but the new stuff is.....junk or junky.

Or...I REALLY think it's the presentations. Loud, childish, infantile. I am not the only one who has to listen with the volume off. It's over bearing.

Did I mention junk?

@Othereeeen  Just read your post and wonder why you watch at all? If I felt that way I sure wouldn't.

Honored Contributor

Years ago - I lived near a place that sold socks wholesale - and I bought all sorts of colors .... and after a while, ended up with a collection of one socks

Now ...I buy my socks by the dozens of one color .... one dozen white, one dozen black.

Never have unmatched socks!

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@Kachina624 

Did I mention junk?

@Othereeeen    If all those things upset me as much as they apparently do you, I'd find something else to watch or do.  Watching QVC is not mandatory even after 25 years.  You're only making yourself unhappy.

Yes, there's a lot to dislike but other things make up for them, and it's good company if you're alone.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    I buy long, thin men's dress socks at Walmart, all black.  They're almost like trouser socks.  They're great under pants.

Honored Contributor

We have officially entered Junk Season on the Q.