Respected Contributor

I'm trying to figure out if these are a lot thicker than regular socks. Will they make my boots too tight? Seems like a good deal but only if they're not super thick.

Respected Contributor
I bought these last year and they were awful. One wash and the materials separated. I expected a much higher quality product.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the navy set for myself.  I never can find enough navy to wear with my jeans and low cut booties.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I'm trying to figure out if these are a lot thicker than regular socks. Will they make my boots too tight? Seems like a good deal but only if they're not super thick.

@Grouchomarx 

Were you able to watch a presentation that answered your question? 

They are a medium weight - not too thin or thick - so they should be good with shoes and boots. I was concerned about that, too.

Honored Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

Are the TSV socks knee-high or crew?  I haven't seen a presentation yet.  I dislike crew length, as I constantly feel that I have to pull them up, but would love them if they went up to the knee.  I have purchased other Muk Luks products and have been very happy, so if these are what I'm looking for, I may give them a try.

@Northern Belle 2 

These are boot socks; the length is longer than crew socks but not as long as knee-highs. It is a good length.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

I did order the Jewel set but I really like most of the other colors, too. I’d love a set that has some of each color set in it. I don’t really need 8 socks in the same color family but I also don’t need several sets of 8 socks!

The spice, navy, and black were all calling my name, too. 

I dont wear wear pastel socks but I kept thinking how pretty those colors are and I’d love a blouse with those colors! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks TSV 10/16

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Susan Louise 

I did order the Jewel set but I really like most of the other colors, too. I’d love a set that has some of each color set in it. I don’t really need 8 socks in the same color family but I also don’t need several sets of 8 socks!

The spice, navy, and black were all calling my name, too. 

I dont wear wear pastel socks but I kept thinking how pretty those colors are and I’d love a blouse with those colors! 

@willdob3  I just ordered my 3rd set...the spice before they sold out and/or the inevitable price increase.

I already ordered the black and the jewel sets yesterday.

The designs in each set I know I won't wear I'll give to the local homeless shelter, so a win-win.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

I was on advance order for some reason...just got my Jewel set of socks today. The look and feel great! Can’t wait to wear them. 

Are they as nice as I think they are? 

Honored Contributor

I think those socks are so cute. But I cannot wear poly or nylon socks. Those make my feet sweat then they get cold!  I f they were a wool blend then I would get them.