Honored Contributor

Muk Luks TSV 10/16

[ Edited ]

Item # A384813

Marybeth made a nice little video...

Who is ordering?

I am having difficulty deciding on sets/colors...

I'm definitely getting the black set, but I'm torn about additionally getting the jewel or spice set too. It would be great if we could just pick out individual sock sets, but sadly that would be so impractical for QVC/ordering. I don't need 24 prs of socks...I don't even need 16! LOL

To just pick and choose our own set of 8...oy. *dreaming*

I wish I could give the ones I wouldn't use away as gifts, but in my small circle, there is nobody to give them to. Others would no doubt have better luck also because individually they would make great stocking stuffers for moms, daughters, etc.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the multi and the jewel, but I liked all the sets.  Some for me, some for Christmas stockings. I say get that extra set, roll each pair with a ribbon, and stick them in your own stocking!  

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Laine wrote:

I just ordered the multi and the jewel, but I liked all the sets.  Some for me, some for Christmas stockings. I say get that extra set, roll each pair with a ribbon, and stick them in your own stocking!  

@Ruby Laine  Awww. You talked me into it! Smiley Very Happy

Yes, the jewel set looks great! What set do you mean by the 'multi'?

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

I’m a fun sock junkie... lol I wear sandals all summer but in the fall and winter I want shoes or boots and socks worn with them! 

I will probably get a set and it will probably be the jewel one. I don’t want socks with white in them.

I gave muk luk socks last year so I won’t do it this year.

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise, I'm such a maroon!  I got the wool blend crew socks, not the TSV. The one labeled "multi" in the crew socks has bright pinks and green

Respected Contributor

I LOVE socks..   I have TWO sock drawers and a container in my other bedroom that has the spares!!!!!!    I'm getting the BLACK and JEWEL sets!!!!   Hey....  winter is just starting...   need my socks.  ENJOY your purchase.

Regular Contributor

100% polyester socks!  Ewwwwwwwww!  Grossssssss!

Hot sweaty feet in polyester socks in boots!  Double ewww!

Pass.

Super Contributor

Are the TSV socks knee-high or crew?  I haven't seen a presentation yet.  I dislike crew length, as I constantly feel that I have to pull them up, but would love them if they went up to the knee.  I have purchased other Muk Luks products and have been very happy, so if these are what I'm looking for, I may give them a try.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Muk Luks TSV 10/16

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

Item # A384813

Marybeth made a nice little video...

Who is ordering?

I am having difficulty deciding on sets/colors...

I'm definitely getting the black set, but I'm torn about additionally getting the jewel or spice set too. It would be great if we could just pick out individual sock sets, but sadly that would be so impractical for QVC/ordering. I don't need 24 prs of socks...I don't even need 16! LOL

To just pick and choose our own set of 8...oy. *dreaming*

-----------

I was thinking the same thing...would have liked to select 4 in one color and 4 in another, but same price!!!

I boght the black and may go back for the blue...will be sharing!!!

Respected Contributor
I just stocked up on Legacy brand compression socks. Love these socks and feel great on my legs. I also wear them at night and sleep better. I have no need for the TSV socks other then to possibly buy a set to donate to charity. Have read that socks are most requested item among homeless community.