Respected Contributor

Re: Muk Luks PJ set TSV today/Nov 16

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

Kittykatkay, I waitlisted for the same two that you bought and also the red and black buffalo check plaid.  I should be all set for the long winter, especially if we're all locked down again. 🙂

@Northern Belle 2 ....YAY!!!!  We are both going to love our PJs and be comfy and cozy regardless if we are all locked down or not.  Hopefully, we can be wise and safe and pray things get better.  Enjoy them, sweetie!!!

Regular Contributor

I ordered when Shawn k had a preview on Saturday 11/14 so I was among the earlier orders. I ordered 2 sets. One came in 12/14 and one is still not here and tracking has not been updated. These did not ship out on 12/5 as stated in the presentation but 12/8 and then by usps so they took over a week. I’m very upset.

Also they are hot to sleep in but very soft. Quality feels good. They do run small in the top.

I remember it being stated that this was an advance order item but I thought it was also said shipment would be in time for Christmas. Not only did my 3 orders not get here until now: 12/28, the tracking info was erroneous throughout & 1 order appeared to be lost in the ether! It did show up, after I ordered a different gift for the intended person. Lesson learned. Will never place advance orders unless there is a cushion of many months. Would have been nice if we at least got a generic email indicating shipment/tracking problems.