Trusted Contributor

Re: Muk Luks PJ set TSV today/Nov 16

I thought this was an amazing price for a really cute set. I bought the purple and the red plaid, and the red plaid for one of my nieces. I hope I got the sizes right. Sizing up just didn't seem necessary, because it would have taken us both into sizes we've never worn and I couldn't see it. Guess I'll find it. 
The one thing about these I was unsure about looks-wise was the lurex thread.

I liked the blue village too! Super cute.

Hope we're all going to like these when they come. The downer about the advanced orders is that exchanges won't be possible in time. So I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

I thought the set was cute and agree, it would probably be cozy for loungewear.  I'm not sure I would be able to sleep in it, as I think it might be too hot, but perhaps on really cold nights it might be ok.  I also thought I could wear the top with leggings or jeans.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did.  I got the purple set and in Cuddle Duds I got the red plaid set.  I would have gotten that pair in these but thought change it up and have some fun with it.  

I had a hard time deciding.  I liked the bottles one and village ones too but thought I could go to my daughters in the purple and get away with it.  Just up the street.

Outfits like these are great to take with or wear at home when guests overnight.  

I wear a t-shirt to bed and bottoms like these.  So just change my top when I hit the bed. I get too hot in any long sleeve top at night.  My husband keeps it like an oven and he is always cold.

Honored Contributor

I passed.  I thought they were very cute but they would be way too hot to sleep in and I don't personally need something for the sole purpose of lounging around the house.  I can do that in my other pajamas that I can also sleep in. 

Even though they were pajamas, it also bothered me that the buffalo plaid and the purple plaid did not line up to match at the seams. 

I also thought Q should have made it very clear that these were not shipping out until the first week of December.  I believe Leah said the 5th or 6th.  That should have been in the description box on air when they were presented.     

Honored Contributor

I like the Green............I'm the one who seems to not have much (if any at all) green in my closet.

I do have green fleece items, though.  Sage-olive-ish (not quite olive and not quite sage.) fleece and kelly green fleece. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was gone the entire day of this TSV and by the time I got home, nearly every thing was on waitlist, so I waitlisted for 3 pairs of these pajamas.  These are the type of pajamas that I love to wear, as they're suitable for answering the door without looking like you just got out of bed.  They look like a loungewear set and not an intimates item.

I hope Muk Luks is able to fill their waitlists. I have had four waitlists cancelled recently and was very disappointed, but I guess with COVID, companies are doing the best that they can.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I passed.  I thought they were very cute but they would be way too hot to sleep in and I don't personally need something for the sole purpose of lounging around the house.  I can do that in my other pajamas that I can also sleep in. 

Even though they were pajamas, it also bothered me that the buffalo plaid and the purple plaid did not line up to match at the seams. 

I also thought Q should have made it very clear that these were not shipping out until the first week of December.  I believe Leah said the 5th or 6th.  That should have been in the description box on air when they were presented.     

@LipstickdivaI just checked my order this morning and NOW they are shipping out 12/12......

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@LipstickdivaI just checked my order this morning and NOW they are shipping out 12/12......

@Nataliesgramma , and with shipping the way it is, I wonder if people will even get this in time for Christmas?  I hope you do if that is what you wanted them for.

I did wonder if shipping was going to be pushed out due to the volume they sold.  I couldn't believe it when I saw the presentation with Leah at 7:00 a.m. and 90,000 had already been sold.   

Respected Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

I was gone the entire day of this TSV and by the time I got home, nearly every thing was on waitlist, so I waitlisted for 3 pairs of these pajamas.  These are the type of pajamas that I love to wear, as they're suitable for answering the door without looking like you just got out of bed.  They look like a loungewear set and not an intimates item.

I hope Muk Luks is able to fill their waitlists. I have had four waitlists cancelled recently and was very disappointed, but I guess with COVID, companies are doing the best that they can.

@Northern Belle 2 ....I am glad you put these on waitlist and I bet you do get them with that many ordered at the end of the day, some people probably will change their mind.  I ordered 2 sets, the purple plaid and the green/teal fair isle and can't wait to get them.  I love anything velour or velvet for the winter time.

Super Contributor

Kittykatkay, I waitlisted for the same two that you bought and also the red and black buffalo check plaid.  I should be all set for the long winter, especially if we're all locked down again. 🙂