Honored Contributor

Muk Luks PJ set TSV today/Nov 16

Anyone get any sets for themselves or for gifts? A389617

I ordered the blue/village set for myself...couldn't resist the village design and loved the periwinkle blue top! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks PJ set TSV today/Nov 16

I think they are cute, but I only wear natural fabrics.  Polyester is a no for me.  I am just not comfortable in clothing made from plastic. I feel like I suffocating.

Enjoy.  I like the blue periwinkle and jade green sets the best.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your purchase!  The one that I like (Black Buffalo) is sold out in my size :<

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Enjoy your purchase!  The one that I like (Black Buffalo) is sold out in my size :<

@momoftwo2007 Leave an extra window/tab open and keep checking back/refreshing the link every once in awhile. Folks change their mind throughout the day. I'm sure the price will remain the same for the next couple of days. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

They are cute but I fear I would get too hot sleeping in velour.  Thought about them for lounging though.

Occasional Contributor

I think the fleece, especially the pants, would be too hot.  I did\ gett my daughter a set last year of fleece pajamas and she never wears them.  Sweats to death in them.  Also, what's with all the fake sherpa?

Esteemed Contributor

I know these are sold as pajamas, but they're also great for casual/lounge wear. I wear a long, sleeveless nightgown to bed, but this is exactly the type of clothes I put on as soon as I get up in the morning....so comfortable and warm! And I sure don't feel like I'm wearing plastic! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.  This company has a reputation for making cheap, gift types of items for Christmas of temporary duration.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

YES, YES, YES.....I ordered the purple plaid (what a beautiful and unique color blend on the pants) and purple is my favorite color.  I also ordered the green/teal fair isle set.  So both are coming my way. 

I love velour and I know I will enjoy wearing these around the house or sleep in. I do not think that velour is hot at all, it is comfortable for me.  Now, I would never order a pair of pajamas that had "sherpa" because that type of material is definitely too hot for me.   I think this is a great price on the TSV and I did order up a size for maximum comfort.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

They are cute but I fear I would get too hot sleeping in velour.  Thought about them for lounging though.

I consider it loungewear and not something I would sleep in. A few pj sets I can sleep in, but most I can't...but enjoy wearing them in the house.

One pj set I love that I have no problem sleeping in is by Cuddl Duds. A373503 

In the summertime I sleep in cotton nightshirts/gowns.