Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks Boots TSV Cancelled

@SilleeMee wrote:

Oh that's too bad. I totally forgot it was supposed to be for today. Was looking forward to seeing them. 

A little off topic...I like these MUK LUKS BOOT TOPPERS! Q's price is very good.Woman Happy

These are reversible and come in three versions of two each set. Plan on wearing them with my GoWalk ankle boots.Woman Happy

Muk Luks Boot Toppers A337625

download.jpg

@SilleeMee  There are a bunch of these things on Zulily today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624. Will have to check Zulily out.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

They are on air right now. Watching it. They have been on air a lot this morning. Might want to double check if you are interested.

Regular Contributor

It seems like you all hate these! Do you hate this style boot? Is there a brand you like better with this type of comfy warm boot???
Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
It seems like you all hate these! Do you hate this style boot? Is there a brand you like better with this type of comfy warm boot???

@MommaNJ629,

I love this style of boot! Just don't like the materials they used on these Muk Luks. To me it looks cheap. I own the real deal Ugg sweater boots and love them but they cost a lot more than the Muk Luks and look nice. I'm willing to pay more for quality.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I won't buy this style of boot unless it is real suede with real wool lining.  It makes all the difference in warmth and comfort.  Your feet don't sweat because they can't "breathe" through a synthetic material.  You don't have to pay Uggs prices.  There are good quality natural wool boots to be had for well under $100.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:

I got the Lamo's QVC did as a TSV I think the year before last and I love them.

However, none of the boots in this style are made to be worn in snow or on ice.  They are just more for warmth.  The bottoms of most of these boots is pretty slick. 

Regular Contributor

I really like Lamo.  They'll probably have a TSV before the year is up.  My nieces have the real thing so sometimes I feel a little conspicuous in the knockoffs but I like that I can buy a few pairs.  Sorry but these Muk Luks look very cheap to me.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

i was going to get these until I saw the reviews.  ...

Respected Contributor

Oh..regarding lose Lamo boots. Those other boots are here.  http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A287509.html

Do you like lamo boots?