Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this TSV. Just didn't find a color I liked. While I wouldn't wear to church or the grocery store, would feel comfortable wearing them outside (dog walking, getting the mail, raking yard).

Honored Contributor

I have always felt "to each his/her own" but I look at items such as these as lounge wear as well.  I am just not comfy in pants of any kind to sleep in.  So I sleep in nighties, and never flannel because the material doesn't slide with me when I move around.  So my decision is based on comfort. But I tend to get up, showered and dressed ready for my day.  I won't wear my house slippers outside unless it's a quick run to the mail box.... and I don't really own any lounge wear.  I own several robes (hello Stan!) and enjoy them..... but Covid did not spark any difference in my choices and what I want to wear at the time.  If anything robes are my lounge wear but not during the day, only in the evening or if I'm sick.

I'm glad that those that love these sets are enjoying them.  I've never purchased any from anywhere and probably won't until the materials become more substantial.  JMO.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Happy for you .  The last time I bought Muk Luks PJ's , I returned them. The fit was not right for me nor the quality .

I still get dressed in regular clothes when I am out shopping , meeting friends and going to appointments  

Super Contributor
Another TSV that looks like it won’t be sold out
Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 I've started doing the same, putting on comfy things when I come home, having work "street clothes" as you say.  It reminds me that when we were kids we had school clothes and play clothes, and when we got home, we got out of our school clothes and into play clothes.  Probably back then stuff had to be ironed, and we didn't have a washer and dryer either, went to the laundromat.

Respected Contributor

I like MukLuks. I actually LOVE their cloud knit, but I don't wear loose goosy pjs.  And the jacket is very oversized too.  At home, most of the day I wear yoga pants that are boot cut. That's what I like on myself- So easy pass. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the black as I am going out of state for a wedding in August and need something for the hotel. I feel the jacket will be a nice cover up. Can't find a 3 piece for this price and I like Muk Luks.  I usually get Muk Luks at Target but they don't have a 3 piece.

Super Contributor

I gave in and ordered the navy. I just hope you can't see through the pants. 

Honored Contributor

I got the muk luks tsv last year and thought the same as you-these were made for me!

And yes as others said, only thing it needs are pockets which this tsv has.

I was surprised how much I liked the material. Not hot like cuddleduds.And I think very attractive. To me nicer looking than jeans which I don't think are ever very pretty or special looking and uncomfortable to me.Jeans look like work clothes to me or for horse back riding! 🐎 

These are like a nice leggings but not super tight like leggings but not baggy-perfect. The material is soft and comfortable.

The only negative I would say is that I think they do shrink.  So I went up a size this time. I think it runs a size smaller than it says.

I hope the shirt is not that clingy material.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I ordered two sets and have what they say are dresses in cloud knit but I use as sleep wear.    I purchased them last year on lunchtime special.  I like the 3 piece set and great to have for night time when traveling with others.  

I sleep warm and find the lighter weight long pants works best for me all year.  I do not care for capri length pjs.

I ordered the yellow and pink and plan as using for sleepwear and not running around town.  These will be lightweight for me and comes in different lengths which is nice.  Nothing worse than tripping on pj bottoms when you are short.

I have plenty of clothes for running around town in and after 45 years of marriage I still like to look nice for my hubby.  Lol.  

Good price too.