Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I don't wear street clothes at home...today like most days if I'm not going out I shower & put on pj's. Today I have a Cuddl Duds double plush set on, I don't look messy & can answer the door, walk out to the mailbox, work around the house & relax in them. I don't have  lots of street clothes so I'm careful with what I do have, if I spill something & stain pj's it's no big deal. The TSV isn't for me, I simply don't like it but hope those that buy it wear it in good health & enjoy.

@kitcat51 , same here.  I have several Cuddl Duds sets, though I purchased mine from Kohl's when they were on sale.  They are comfortable and agree, they can be worn to get the mail, etc.

When I go to the chiropractor, I even wear them over to his place.

Regular Contributor

@kindred cats

It seems we both love cats & both struggle to find jeans that fit...I feel your pain regarding the jeans!

100% on Laurie Felt's brand! Many women have dozens of pairs of jeans...all I ever wanted was just ONE pair that actually fit me! Trousers are no problem as they fall from the buttock to the floor, but jeans need to cling to the hips, bottom, and upper thigh...my hips measure 31 in., so you can see the problem.

When I saw Laurie Felt's rep. Talia O'Neil on air I recognized my body type , so took a chance. They fit me pretty well, still a BIT too big, but at least don't look like a saggy diaper in the backside.

They are not exclusive to the Q, so I also shop her website.

I have also had success with Women With Control by Renee jeans. Last year I picked up a pair of cropped jeans in black and a pair in white. They are also a BIT too big, but not bad. Even if you find Attitudes by Renee printed tops and dresses to be too loud and bold for your taste, you might want to check out her Women With Control solid colored pants and jeans. Renee is a tiny woman & her smallest size fits her well, so...

Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luk TSV

[ Edited ]

I just don't buy the whole sales pitch of the TSV -- "we designed these to also wear outdoors."  I would never in a million years wear this outside, unless it's my deck or yard.  The top, sure, as with any t-shirt.  But never the bottoms or that very thin 3rd piece, which I hesitate to call the cardigan.

They can style the models with handbags all they want.  They still look like they have on their pajamas with a handbag & sneakers.

The material is slub knit, purposefully made to be very thin & wispy.    

Respected Contributor

@PatsShoes ..... I'm so glad you love cats too.  It's been a lifetime of love for me.

I have returned so many pairs of jeans to the Q and never even got myself to try Kim's pull-ons.  I can see why the LF jeans would still be a little loose on you because I got the XXS in the came embroidered jeans which fit to a T on me.  Now pondering another pair that I believe I'd take an XS due to the stated measurements that seem to nearly match the other pair in XXS.

Both these are on clearance, btw.  I too, recongnized my body type...ha!  good point!!

Thank you for the additional info!  Enjoy your morning coffee in your new loungewear! Heart

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

I agree with you.  I have no use for lounge wear.   Dressed / hair / face ... everyday.

I live in a high-rise apartment building and I"m in and out and up and down in the elevator several times a day - even if just to drop trash, recycles or pick up my mail.  

----------------------------------

@BirkiLady wrote:

I've never had (or worn) PJ's in my life and simply cannot imagine why QVC is doing another TSV like this! Doesn't anyone live a real life outside of their home anymore? Even when at home, doesn't anyone wear streetclothes instead of messy loungewear after taking a shower and going about your day?  

Regular Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I just don't by the whole sales pitch of the TSV -- "we designed these to also wear outdoors."  I would never in a million years wear this outside, unless it's my deck or yard.  The top, sure, as with any t-shirt.  But never the bottoms or that very thin 3rd piece, which I hesitate to call the cardigan.

They can style the models with handbags all they want.  They still look like they have on their pajamas with a handbag & sneakers.

The material is slub knit, purposefully made to be very thin & wispy.    

I completely agree! I will be wearing these to sleep in and have a morning beverage to start my day in.

Imagine, if you will, pairing the TSV with your favorite Dooney & Bourke or Patricia Nash bag and a strappy sandal + jewelry....and heading off to the mall & lunch.

Ummmm, NOPE. 

Super Contributor
I ordered the black and the grey. I would love to order the navy but I’m afraid the pants are see through.
Respected Contributor

I'd wear these everyplace but in bed. I have them love them, and going to buy 2 pairs shown today They aren't pajamas, their to wear when you feel like it. Who cares what or where you have these on. I'd wear them to church if I felt like it, Not a fan of snoberry. They come in a perfect length for me, wash and wear like a dream. I get compliments on my cloting and how I dress, maybe because I dress to suit me. 

Regular Contributor

@HLP wrote:

I'd wear these everyplace but in bed. I have them love them, and going to buy 2 pairs shown today They aren't pajamas, their to wear when you feel like it. Who cares what or where you have these on. I'd wear them to church if I felt like it, Not a fan of snoberry. They come in a perfect length for me, wash and wear like a dream. I get compliments on my cloting and how I dress, maybe because I dress to suit me. 

Well that just goes to show that whatever the opinion, there will be an equal and opposite opinion when it comes to dressing ourselves.

I admire people who have the courage of their convictions, so please, carry on and enjoy the TSV in good health wherever you wear them.

TBH if I saw you in a restaurant 'dressed up' in these, I might just look at you with a degree of side-eye. Glad that you would not be offended because you do you without worrying what others think. I guess maybe I AM a bit of a snob after all. Oh well, that's a 'me' problem.

Honored Contributor

I got the navy set. I like the lightweight fabric and will be able to wear the cardigan and t-shirt for work but I doubt I will wear them together. I might wear the pants around the house but I doubt I will wear them much. $35 is not bad for 2 tops I can wear to work.