Regular Contributor

The Muk Luk TSV is a perfect example of why I continue to be a QVC customer despite rising prices, shipping/return problems, and the 'sameness' of a lot of what the Q offers.

Granted, a set of pajamas is not a life-changing purchase, nor is it high-fashion, but this set is perfect for me.

I am 5 ft. tall and only weigh 90 lbs...I have no hips or behind, so I always need a petite in the smallest size available in any 'bottom'. Drawstring waist is a must, because often even the smallest size needs to be cinched in on me. It is very difficult to find petites in pj's that are sold as a set at stores with doors, and often the sets with tiny bottoms come with tops that are too tight on me. QVC offers petites from Any Body, Cuddle Duds, and sometimes Muk Luks in pjs/leisure wear.

The prints offered in this TSV are lovely...no cartoon characters, tie-dye or camo. Yay! (No offense meant to those who like those things...they're not for me)

The price at $35.00 for a 3 piece set is reasonable, IMO.

I have a slider in my master bedroom which opens onto a full deck. DH and I take our morning coffee out there on a table surrounded by potted flowers (weather permitting)...this set will be perfect with the added layer for morning chill.

Petite + drawstring + nice prints + good value for the $. This TSV works for me. I wanted 3 sets, but stopped at two (LOL) - the grey floral and yellow ikat. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've never had (or worn) PJ's in my life and simply cannot imagine why QVC is doing another TSV like this! Doesn't anyone live a real life outside of their home anymore? Even when at home, doesn't anyone wear streetclothes instead of messy loungewear after taking a shower and going about your day?  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@PatsShoes ......What a nice post!  Thank you for sharing all those details about your size and needs and wants.  This TSV sounds like you said, made for you.

I am small also, though not quite as tiny as you are, and finally found that Laurie Felt jeans fit me and are comfortable and stay up without a belt.  I'm about to order my second pair for that reason.

I've been desperate to find jeans of any sort in the stores where I live.  They don't carry much I can wear. Cat Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I agree. I dress everyday, whether I'm going out or not. "Loungewear" is just not my thing.

Honored Contributor

There is such a thing as being too cheap so I'd be highly suspicious of a 3-piece outfit for the price.  PJs get washed frequently so you want something that will hold up in the laundry.  Muk Luks is not known for their great quality even in more expensive items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I've never had (or worn) PJ's in my life and simply cannot imagine why QVC is doing another TSV like this! Doesn't anyone live a real life outside of their home anymore? Even when at home, doesn't anyone wear streetclothes instead of messy loungewear after taking a shower and going about your day?  

I agree that QVC does have too many pj offers., but at least these are not winter fleece, they are spring lighter weight refresh.

You don't wear pjs, but I DO wear them. Every night. 

We are early risers, and after having morning coffee at our leisure  I shower and dress for the day. In street clothes. Yes, stylish actual street clothes. 

Not sure why you feel that loungewear is 'messy'. That's your opinion, but I don't think all loungewear is messy.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is such a thing as being too cheap so I'd be highly suspicious of a 3-piece outfit for the price.  PJs get washed frequently so you want something that will hold up in the laundry.  Muk Luks is not known for their great quality even in more expensive items.

I agree with you here. I am careful laundering my 'street clothes' but I certainly don't want to 'baby' pjs and loungewear...they need to wash and tumble dry without problems.

I do have several Muk Luks one-piece jumpsuits that wash and tumble dry beautifully. They are the only 'loungewear' pieces that I can also wear to run to the store, post office, etc. because they don't look like loungewear at all. Very useful last summer although I mainly used mornings at home. 

Keeping my fingers crossed that these will wash well and hold up.

Contributor

Did anyone hear the rep say trhis was cotton/poly? When i look under description it says 95 poly 5 span.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad they work for you. I can't wear short jogger bottom anything, so these are not for me. But you enjoy them. ❤️

Respected Contributor

I don't wear street clothes at home...today like most days if I'm not going out I shower & put on pj's. Today I have a Cuddl Duds double plush set on, I don't look messy & can answer the door, walk out to the mailbox, work around the house & relax in them. I don't have  lots of street clothes so I'm careful with what I do have, if I spill something & stain pj's it's no big deal. The TSV isn't for me, I simply don't like it but hope those that buy it wear it in good health & enjoy.