Honored Contributor

Muk Luk Didn’t Do Well

[ Edited ]

For yesterday's TSV???  They are still pushing it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Muk Luk Didn’t Do Well

I'm stunned.

😉

Super Contributor

They're not very unique or cute.  Very cheap and basic looking.  Definitely something you could get for $10 at Target and the quality there would be the same.

Super Contributor

I didn't care for the prints on the bottom. Not very appealing for some reason.I just bought some PJs from HSN. It was their TSV. They were much cuter and a lot more colors to pick from.

Respected Contributor

@ugabugabooooo wrote:

I didn't care for the prints on the bottom. Not very appealing for some reason.I just bought some PJs from HSN. It was their TSV. They were much cuter and a lot more colors to pick from.

but they didn't have men's, kid's or dog jammies.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   looks as of they sold out the majority of the patterns and even in the 3 left, most of the sizes are gone

I will be running my A/C 24/7 for at least another 2 months so it is easy for me to pass on everything almost all the retailers are offering.  

When I gave up even my small summer apartment last winter, I did save some clothes just in case I need to head north in a hurry, but I see no reason ever to buy new sleepwear, coats, sweaters, etc. unless l move out of the tropical area of the country.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954   I think you are correct.  About 20 minutes ago, the same item was airing on 3 QVC Channels all at the same time.  Teither they are struggling to manage their programming, or they are trying to push these out the door.

No thanks, I have plenty of pj's, so it was an easy pass for me.

......You look like I need a drink.....