Super Contributor

Re: Muck lucks pjs 2 weeks still not shipped?

When these pjs were presented, it was made clear that they wouldn't ship until 5 dec.  

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Not on Waitlist, on Advanced Order.  I thought it was clear that it was not shipping right away.  But I always order online so maybe that is clearer than ordering by phone based on an on-air presentation.

@sueinsf 

I ordered some and it was also clear to me that it was an advance order. I also always order online. I’m looking forward to my Buffalo print ones! 

Honored Contributor

more PJs today

Honored Contributor

I also canceled my order.  I knew that the ship date was Dec. 5th but then I heard that it had been pushed back further. 

So instead I ordered the Cuddle Duds TSV Pjs which are very similar looking and close in price.  So far they look like they will be shipping in a few days.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't speak about this brand of new pj's but I do know my 2 new pr of today's cuddl duds are on the way. I did order two - the cerulean blue stars and the blk/leopard pr. should be here on Monday.

I will say about notes on my account on shipping goods, I do find what I see as to whether or not something shipped doesn't always keep up with what's really happening. Some info may say still shipping or still in process when all of a sudden, my package is on my porch.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 sets for me and going to wait.  I knew it was shipping later.  I already purchased pajamas for my daughter's family for Xmas.  The boys I purchased locally from Penney's and Kohl's and girls got Cuddle Duds.  

Hope the Muck Luk ones are nice.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 the ship date hasn't been pushed back further. I ordered these and I just checked my account and it says "preparing to ship".

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@haddon9 the ship date hasn't been pushed back further. I ordered these and I just checked my account and it says "preparing to ship".

@DJs mom I guess I heard wrong...hope you get your order soon!

Respected Contributor

My two pair of PJs are being shipped and on the way....YAY!!!  I can't wait to get them.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC orders are taking forever to ship.  Every year I don't get items in time no matter what they promise.