Respected Contributor

Re: Muck lucks pjs 2 weeks still not shipped?

I got one set today and fit  perfect.  Looks more like an outfit than pjs.  I got the purple plaid set.  Another set on its way.

Top will be too warm for me to sleep in but perfect for lounging.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine finally shipped. ....PRIORITY MAIL

must be nervous about people cancelling to ship that way.....LOL

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I got one set today and fit  perfect.  Looks more like an outfit than pjs.  I got the purple plaid set.  Another set on its way.

Top will be too warm for me to sleep in but perfect for lounging.

@Roscoe the Rascal 

My Red Buffalo Check set arrived today and I’m very happy! Perfect fit, will be worn mostly for lounging around the house, I think. 

Regular Contributor

My daughter got hers a couple of days ago. She loves them. My set is taking a tour of California lol. Hope I get it soon

Respected Contributor

I got mine yesterday and tried them on today.  Fit beautifully!  SO soft.  I'm still not sure if they might be too hot to sleep in (maybe not) but I know they will be perfect for around the house (considering how much time I'm here now, that is fine).

Valued Contributor

I noticed when I was shopping in our local Boscov's department store that they had the same set of mukluks that was a TSV a few weeks back. The price was $36. Very pretty

Respected Contributor

I never received my orders of 2 sets.  When I check under tracking all it says it will be delayed...was sent priority Dec 7th.  No other movement listed on them.  I hope they show up soon....I am concerned about fit on them as I have been putting on weight some since I order them which seems like a LONG time ago.  

Glad to hear the positive reviews.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered three different pairs the morning they were the TSV. Finally, two have shipped. Unfortunately, the Fair Isle is backordered now. Not sure why a TSV that was ordered weeks ago is backordered when that was not what I was told when I ordered it. I would have chosen a different pattern had I known. I also only saw this because  checked Order Status. QVC should have communicated this directly. It was to be a holiday gift, but obviously will not be now. 

Super Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I never received my orders of 2 sets.  When I check under tracking all it says it will be delayed...was sent priority Dec 7th.  No other movement listed on them.  I hope they show up soon....I am concerned about fit on them as I have been putting on weight some since I order them which seems like a LONG time ago.  

Glad to hear the positive reviews.

Unfortunately I have to send my back. I ordered Medium & should have ordered Large. The large is sold out in both of the choices I picked & I am so disappointed as I love, love this particular set. I am hoping they will reorder but I am not sure because it is late in the season. Please bring these back in all sizes & patterns. I wish I could find someone that has a large & wanted a medium as I would trade because that is how bad I want these. I got the pink & purple & they are cute as can be. I just received them after weeks of waiting.

Regular Contributor

I ordered 2 sets. One finally arrived Monday. They are very soft and warm. The top is too warm to sleep in for me. It’s also too short for my taste. Personally I’d size up for sure just because of the shirt. The pants are the star of this set.

My second set is MIA. I ordered these over a month ago. I don’t think TSVs should be advanced order especially not pajamas. Lol. Maybe like if it’s some new electronic. At a minimum I want my shipping refunded. $3.50 per pair and tracking hasn’t been updated since 12/11. I doubt if they will come at all so I hope they refund the order so I can go by a new gift.