Contributor

Muck lucks pjs 2 weeks still not shipped?

Uhg! I just checked and after 2 weeks the TSV pjs have still it haven't even shipped?! Very disappointed. I ordered pjs from Kohl’s and Macy’s at the same time and had them within 3 days, slow shipping is the reason I can’t trust QVC. Needless to say I canceled my order. 

Super Contributor

Re: Muck lucks pjs 2 weeks still not shipped?

@griggy 

The TSV pjs are an advance order and will ship Dec 5th.  They probably said this during the TSV presentations, but definitely not enough.  I'm sure you are not the only person wondering where your PJs are.  

Esteemed Contributor

I canceled my order as well. That was more than 2 weeks ago, and by the time it even gets mailed out and received (especially if the items come from California!).....nope, too long. 

Super Contributor

Thinking of canceling too.  My delivery date is set at December 15.  That's too long to wait.  I always send pj to my little sister for Christmas.  I was afraid she wouldn't get them in time.  So ordered them from Victoria's Secret.  She got them in 3 days no problem. 

Honored Contributor

QVC was not very up front during presentations that these were actually an advanced order and not set to ship until December 5th.  Then it's my understanding that date was moved back another week.   

Esteemed Contributor

Similar situation for me. I ordered the Koolaburra UGG cozy sweater-type light jacket on November 13th.....still processing. Everything else I've ordered from Macy's, Fanatics (sports items), Lands End, Minnetonka, etc were all processed within a day or two and promptly shipped out.

Valued Contributor

Cancelled my order on the cute leopard ones. Also have slipper socks that have been processing forever, but will not let me cancel my order. 

Respected Contributor

Cancelled mine today. They never said on waitlist when ordered.

Respected Contributor

Not on Waitlist, on Advanced Order.  I thought it was clear that it was not shipping right away.  But I always order online so maybe that is clearer than ordering by phone based on an on-air presentation.

Respected Contributor

I, too, cancelled my order as there were no reviews.  The presentations focused on ordering up a size, and since I was on waitlist, I wanted to see if I indeed needed the upsize.

No reviews = no order.  Furthermore, the tall inseams weren't really tall.  I am happy with my action.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet