Honored Contributor

Re: Ms Graver this Thursday 8-20

I'm so frustrated by the super long tops offered with no petite sizes available. I'm 5' tall and that sweater would come almost to my knees and be a dress on me. It's very difficult to shorten a sweater and even if it weren't, this has pockets which would need to be removed and replaced.

I wish Susan Graver and QVC were not utterly and completely obsessed with making tops that completely cover up a woman's entire rear end.

Trusted Contributor

I have never bought SG before but my MIL loves the quality of her clothing so I'm trying this but as a dress for me.  I watched the live show and noted the pockets didn't sag like they do in the picture.  I plan on wearing it with tights and boots as a dress. 

I usually don't wear green but I liked the green in this so I bought the charcoal and the green and am trying them to see which I like best. 

Price, well, at Nordstrom it would be twice that, at least.  I shop there a lot and know their prices are high for this type of item so Susan's is well made (according to my MIL) and priced reasonably. 

Respected Contributor

It would also look great with a pencil skirt peeking out from the hem, FlowerShopGirl.

Contributor

I ordered 3 of these, but the more I watched, the more I thought this might end up clinging on my bottom and /or be too long....I am 5'0". I canceled my order.  Don't want to get if home and pay for postage and then more postage to send back.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute but I don't think it's for my body shape.  Yesterday there were more reviews complaining about how tight the arms are on this.  Now those reviews are gone.  In reading the reviews today, someone said it's like a tight dress.

The upper arms look tight but very long.  The model on the homepage has a lot of excess material bunched up at her wrist.  The bottom is belled out.  But I think if you have an ample bottom half like me, that is just going to hug and look bad.

I also think this is way overpriced for a TSV.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG, ladies, they're showing a liquid knit skirt that looks good with the TSV, A256347. I love liquid knit because it is the ultimate easy-care fabric--no pilling, fading, shrinking, or wrinkling.

Occasional Contributor

Spoiler
Stop it Susan

The designer name dropping is getting out of line.... Your not Michael Koors or Stella McCarthy you design for  mature women  stop naming all the high end stores and designers. It's really annoying!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@1028 wrote:
Spoiler
Stop it Susan

The designer name dropping is getting out of line.... Your not Michael Koors or Stella McCarthy you design for  mature women  stop naming all the high end stores and designers. It's really annoying!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Her designer name dropping drives me batty too!  Her clothing line can never be compared to the designers she mentions.  Her line would never be up to their style/quality standards.  And, I say that while admitting that I own many of her clothing items which meet my current dressing needs.

Frequent Contributor

The upper arms look way too tight, even on Susan on air! The chest appears to run small but there's a giant sweeping bottom. I've noticed several of her tops have this kind of fit lately. I don't like it, can't wear it and won't be buying !
Honored Contributor

My concern would be pilling. Don't know for sure but I have a feeling.

kindness is strength