New Contributor
Why are the pretzels so boring looking? What happened with the drizzle of chocolate against the white chocolate, vice-versa? Where's the variety?
Respected Contributor

I was going to buy them but I remembered that I found them at Costco last year.  I think they were about $14.

Honored Contributor

I think Laurie Shore has been focusing lately on apples - you know, plastering them with sweet stuff.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mrs prindables pretzels

[ Edited ]

I bought them at Costco a couple of years ago. Ate a few and threw out the rest. They just didn't interest me all that much. I would rather have a good chocolate bar or something with caramel. Skip the pretzels.

Super Contributor

Re: Mrs prindables pretzels

[ Edited ]

I love chocolate covered pretzels and so does my cousin.  I order a batch for her every Christmas, but I usually get them from Landies Candies.  They appear to have more chocolate than the Mrs. P's brand.  QVC generally offers the Landies Candies pretzels in July.  I hope they plan to sell them this year.  They are delicious.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dave22  I'm watching the presentation now, and they are certainly not up to par. I bought the Costco version last year, and they were ok but tasted kind of stale. The QVC offering is not up to the usual embellished version.