Valued Contributor

Early on in my QVC days, I tried these and was sorely disappointed. The apples were terrible - mushy, grainy yuck. Thank goodness I didn't give them as gifts. Lucky for me, I have a gourmet apple store in my historic downtown area, with another in a neighboring community. Both are exceptional and worth every cent of  the higher price.

Respected Contributor

Phew! Glad I didn't purchase. Would be so embarrassed to give these out and to have all these problems.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory apples are $5.00 here.  

A plain caramel covered apple is $5.00 but even the ones with minimal toppings are $7.00 and they go up from there.

Frequent Contributor

I have purchased these apples a few times around the holidays.   Occasionally one or two apples are not as crunchy as the others in the box but by and large the apples are very fresh.  You do need to store them properly.  If you leave them out in room temperature,  of course the apples will get soft.  I think this price was well worth the investment.   I bought some and can't wait to get them (the Dec 19 shipment)!

Honored Contributor
I meant to buy them and then completely forgot about it! I love caramel apples especially when they use Granny Smith
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory apples are $5.00 here.  

A plain caramel covered apple is $5.00 but even the ones with minimal toppings are $7.00 and they go up from there.

Rocky Mountain CF Apples are so good! Here the plain caramel is $6. Add peanuts and it's $7. Anything more, like Rocky Road or English Toffee and it's $10. I've never had a Mrs. Prindables apple, but they look delicious. The little boxes make a nice touch and it's a cute little gift for five bucks.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to getting my usual christmas order!  People on our gift lustra look forward to receiving them.  Always serve them at our holiday party and there is never one piece left !

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased many of these apples. The Holloween ones the set they use to have of 24 with sprinkles and last years TSV and now this one. Always have been fresh and delicious. I give them as gifts to our Mail Girl, the UPS man for sure. My beautician and some neighbors. Everyone has loved them and most have never had one and are so delighted with them. I think it's a very good deal considering you get the gift boxes also. We love them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know, someone sent these to me several years ago, and I thought they were horrible.  I do not like Granny Apples  (TOOOOOO SOUR)   I would prefer a sweet apple.  Do they even make them with a sweet apple? 

Esteemed Contributor

Same here. Would never order again.