Regular Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased and this is the first time. Agree the price is good and look fun to share 

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f 

I love Mrs. Prindables!  I've ordered every year for, gosh, over a decade.  They make wonderful Christmas gifts and funny thing is, everyone I give them to expect them...LOL!  They are delicious.  I've read bad reviews, too, but have NEVER received a less than 5-star order.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Pixie12 wrote:
I saw a Prindables apple at a Marshalls. How long ago was that apple made?

That's strange @Pixie12 . You would think it would need to be refrigerated instead of sitting on a shelf. How fresh could that apple be?

Super Contributor

@LuvSoCal I thought it was weird too. It was a lone apple by the bags of popcorn. My market does sell candied apples and carmel apples. These are not refrigerated. Maybe the apples have a longer shelf than we would expect.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I have ordered their TSV's every year for many years and have always been happy. I too have read some bad reviews and just don't get it. Mine are always, fresh and crisp and delicious. Yes, I would prefer more chocolate and nuts but then I think there would be a lot of complaints about the price being too high. I am looking forward to my order arriving but I'll have to wait awhile, my ship date is 12/12. 

Respected Contributor

Prindables definitely cheapened their apples w/ the cheap topping this time. Disappointing. I always order. I didn’t this time. Enjoy if u did!
Valued Contributor

I haven't had luck with the shipping. I have had the apples arrive in pretty poor condition on several occasions!

Valued Contributor

Yes, but not longer than that- Pushing it

They will arrive around the 16th

Where is the sugar cookie that was available about 3 years ago.  It was soooo good!