Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Mrs. Prindables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ordered 3 sets of 10.  This is a GREAT configuration.  I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Mrs. Prindables!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so tempted every year...

Respected Contributor

I have some already coming for my family from other specials.  These are nice but don't need the boxes and things this time around.  I have done this before as gifts.

Last batch I received were very good.  Some coming this month soon and some in December too.  Kids really enjoy these and so do the adults.,

Honored Contributor

I am not impressed with the cheap toppings this year.  Cookie crumbs and sprinkles are gross.   

Where's the nuts, peanut butter and rich chocolate toppings?  The boxes are nice, but I'd rather pay for more quality ingredients.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie 

Had them in the past and they were good....but I agree about this year's toppings...

On the plus side, it's nice to see a smaller choice which will be nice for singles or couples!

Toppings are not for me this time, but the do look good!!!

Valued Contributor

Wish they would make a selection with dark chocolate only.  Don't eat milk chocolate.

Respected Contributor

How long are the apples good for? If I order for a delivery on the December 12 would they still be good for Christmas?

Super Contributor

I saw a Prindables apple at a Marshalls. How long ago was that apple made?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1

I thought I heard her say three weeks..

I keep my fridge on a real cold setting, and when I got them, I think I got more than three weeks.....the main problem was getting 12 apples at the time and I couldn't eat them fast enough...but they were ALL good, right to the last one!

I was surprised how long they lasted!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish there was an option for all the dark chocolate ones. My family and I do not like white chocolate so it's a no go. Liked the idea of offering 5 as that would be enough for me. I don't need boxes either. I like to slice them up as a dessert alternative after a big meal and grandkids love them.