Contributor

Do we know tomorrow s tsv yet.  TY.

Trusted Contributor

Ships 11/28 Mrs. Prindables 10 Large Apples w/ 3D Pop-up Gift Boxes   $49.98           

Valued Contributor

Nov 16.       presale is now available

Occasional Contributor

Pre sale item #?

Trusted Contributor

10 apples for $50?  No.

Honored Contributor

Question: How do these apples not rot considering they've been sitting covered in chocolate for weeks? Months? When I buy apples, if they are not consumed in a week, they start to go bad.

Are they loaded with chemicals? I've always wondered and this is why I've never ordered them... from anywhere. TIA

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Question: How do these apples not rot considering they've been sitting covered in chocolate for weeks? Months? When I buy apples, if they are not consumed in a week, they start to go bad.

Are they loaded with chemicals? I've always wondered and this is why I've never ordered them... from anywhere. TIA

The TSV is a great deal at $5 for each apple and the gift boxes and free shipping.  

I have made apples like this and they are dipped in very warm chocolate or caramel. It seals the apple and keeps it fresh.  

Valued Contributor

There are 4 ship dates, I order them every year for gifts. They last for weeks if refridgerated .My Dad and I used to make them every year because Mom loved them. We bought 5# blocks of carmel. He made something to hold them upright until the carmel then chocolae t cooled. Sadly they left us 31 days apart at Christmas. It's not a fun holiday any more.

Occasional Contributor

This isn't really a reply but does anyone remember when they had nuts on them? It's just an opinion but they were amazing with nuts and chips. Guess it wasn't cost efficient for them. 

Honored Contributor

I do remember when they had a crushed nut option.  Our holiday party this year is going to be much smaller than usual, just 10 or 12 for a nice brunch.  I'm thinking of buying 2 sets of he Tsv and I'll use them as party favors and as a little gift for a few others.  And keep two for hubby and me, of course.