Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables apples QUESTIONS

I only need 2 or 3, not the 12 offered.  Doesn anyone know if there are stores that sell these?  I called the toll free number with no reply. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Granny Smiths are known for NOT turning as brown when cut. So if they are Grannys, you are good to go. 

BTW--I adore Pink Lady apples. My admin stops at the store and picks one up for me when I come in, for a mid morning snack. They are so good, I can hardly believe it. Crisp, hard, spicy, tart and sweet. About perfection in an apple. They are a buck and a quarter apiece if not on sale (yes, I reimburse the admin) but so worth it.

Trusted Contributor

yes i want to try them before spending 50.00... wish u could buy just 1 somewhere around here..  i think i've seen apples like these but not mrs prindables i read the reviews some where great, some were bad, like i said 50.00 i would spend if they were good...

Valued Contributor

Most of the department stores sell them as singles or mostly doubles. I've seen them in Macys, Nordstrums, Bloomingdales, a few speciality food markets.

I usually order these as gifts but did not like the toppings offered. I like the chocolate with nuts.

Honored Contributor

@denisexoxo wrote:

yes i want to try them before spending 50.00... wish u could buy just 1 somewhere around here..  i think i've seen apples like these but not mrs prindables i read the reviews some where great, some were bad, like i said 50.00 i would spend if they were good...

Check with your local small chocolate shops.  Where I live, I can by them singly for about $5 each.  

Trusted Contributor

thank you. i'm going to look around for them.. if i liked them i'd definetely be willing to spend the money, probably even get them on auto-delivery.. i am dying to try one.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget that Q backs their food items for 'returns' just like all their other merchandise.

If you aren't satisfied with the product, you can call and get a refund, but with food there is no shipping back. 

Really nothing to loose in trying their food.