Valued Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

I stopped buying these when they started using Granny Smith apples.  Too tart for me.  I wish you could buy the TSV with Gala apples.

They just mentioned that these are sweet.  Really hope this is true.

Did they say the apples are sweet?  Or the combination of the candy on top?   Granny Smith's aren't sweet apples.

Trusted Contributor

I am sure they will show this TSV ABOUT 150:times today.  Has already been on ITHKWD twice.  

Regular Contributor

I'm thinking about ordering these for two different get togethers.  Once you slice them and lay them out on tray I wonder how long until they turn brown.  Has anyone bought these and sliced them for a party - how did it work?

TIA

Esteemed Contributor
I don’t order them every year but I am on a tight budget this year and these make a great gift. At about $5.00 a gift They have always used Granny Smith Apples The reason is to combine the tart with the sweet. These apples are much larger than other years
Trusted Contributor

I love these apples, but, I wish they would offer them in a smaller amount - 4 would be perfect for me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.