Occasional Contributor

More ripoff dyson junk, really?

None of the Dyson junk even rates that good.

Honored Contributor

Re: More ripoff dyson junk, really?

Well, if I were you, I wouldn't buy it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Best brand I have ever purchased! Have had my first one for years and my second for three years. They get such a workout in my house and are not babied and are still going strong. Oh and Dyson CS is great if you ever have a question or concern.
Valued Contributor

I have a Dyson that I purchased about 6 years ago and it was around $500 purchased off of HSN. The upright floor function is ok, nothing to write home about but the hose portion is impossible to use. It kinks and is not worth using. It was a really crummy investment in my opinion. Just be sure and really check them out in person before you purchase one. Heads up on this one. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

I have owned 4 separate Dyson products and never had trouble with them, until they broke down after several years.....5-6 years that is.

Valued Contributor

I guess that only lasting 5-6 years is ok when you have paid such a huge price for a vacuum?

Super Contributor

I saw one of these Dyson stick vacs at the GoodWill if that is any hint as to how great it is.....

Valued Contributor

The stick vacs may not be any good, but my upright is the best vacuum I have ever owned. I have had Hoovers, Orecks and no names and my Dyson is the best. It has made my husband want to vacuum for me, so the thing has magical powers. That is a miracle.

Respected Contributor

Love my Dyson, what's your problem?
Super Contributor

I like the dyson animal. Love it! Not too sure about this tsv.