Trusted Contributor

Re: More Christmas... grrrrr!

I have zero interest in any of this Christmas stuff.  It's  pure clutter and takes up valuable  storage space.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's odd that everyone does not have the same access on the sites

the shedule shows 4 channels to choose from

and 

qvcplus is infinite

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Did you see the Temp-tations ornaments?  They are big and white with recipes printed on the back.  For the Temp-tations fanatics, I suppose.   

Regular Contributor

I thoroughly enjoy the programming. I spent a lot of time last year going through decorations for all seasons and retired a lot things to thrift stores. I am replacing trees and decorations with the new lighting technology and love it!

Valued Contributor

I think QVC should just say that they are devoted to selling Christmas stuff, makeup, and shoes.  Period.

Honored Contributor

For me, Christmas is every day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

I look forward to Christmas in July each year.  I spend to much however have found some great items.  Valerie's lanterns make well received gifts

Trusted Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed all the programming all day yesterday.  While I hardly buy ,I do enjoy watching all of the Christmas shows.  Today its  fashion and purses.  Guess what?  I am not watching one bit of it today,  nor am I complaining about it,I just do other things when the programming isn't to my liking.

Respected Contributor

My mantle isn't very deep, so I used bottle brushes of different sizes last year with my smaller snowmen placed among them. Looked great and may do it again.

Just can't get too excited about the fairy lights since I see them online and in stores everywhere for a fraction of the Q price. One more battery to replace. 
Most of the Christmas stuff I have seen on Q's website so far looks very similar or the same as years' past.....am probably not buying anything anyway, but would like to see something new or different I could buy for three of my girls who are really into holiday decor. How many holiday throws or pajamas does one person actually need? And...I saw the flashlights this morning!🤗