Occasional Contributor

Moose Munch is available at discount stores like Big Lots or Ollies throughout the year.  

Super Contributor

I have been watching the hosts munch on this stuff since midnight. I haven't had lunch and my blood sugar is off (which affects my thinking)......so.....I ordered. I figure by the time Dec. gets here I will have forgotten that I ordered it and will be surprised when the delivery comes. Hope it's as good as it looks on the tv.

Regular Contributor

Corn syrup is a main ingredient. Yuck, no thanks.

Honored Contributor

Not something I'd order off TV when it is available at so many places.

Honored Contributor

They are really just buying it for advertising purposes.  What they sell on Q is a side benefit.

I remember when Kleenex came out the their paper hand towels, it was on the Morning Show with Pat.  Were people really going to buy them from QVC when you could get them from the grocery store?  Probably, but it was good advertising for the product.

Kleenex.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Re: Moose Munch

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 I had no idea Kleenex launched these paper towels on QVC...I love them and purchased them to put in my guest bathroom but purchased from the local grocer for $1.69 and now they have increased in price but I can only imagine how much the Q was selling them for and I would have never purchased them Smiley LOL...

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53  I think they were selling a 6 pack so that the S&H wasn't ridiculous. I just remember thinking "this is what we've come to?"

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35  LOL...okay and I have noticed HSN is just as bad with selling products you can purchase elsewhere for cheaper and I am like Really...why is this item even being presented...especially some of those "AS Seen on TV" products which some items turn out to be junk with high shipping fees...must be just for the advertising!

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG I have never seen Moose Munch sold locally, we no long have Big Lots they have closed them all, our Costco did not carry it (or that I saw), and we have no outlet store, never even heard of it until I saw it on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@dusty_house wrote:

Moose Munch is available at discount stores like Big Lots or Ollies throughout the year.  

------------

I have always heard that food items at Big Lots type of stores are not a good buy....that they are usually old/stale.