Respected Contributor

What's your thoughts?

I had it once and never would order again.  I like Harry and David companies especially Wolfermann's english muffins but not Moose Munch but I know it's been around for a lot of years. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Moose Munch!  I live relatively close to a Harry and David store in an outlet mall, so I won't be getting the TSV.  Some of the flavor choices do not appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy this flavor. They had it once at my grocery store.

Image result for white chocolate cranberry moose munch popcorn
Honored Contributor

We can buy it locally at a H&D outlet store. They always have a ton of it in there during the holiday season.

I have received it as a gift before, but really didn't think it was anything special.  Expensive popcorn.  It's what people being the hostess when they can't think of anything else.

i guess if you love popcorn, it would be a nice gift.  I am not a fan of popcorn, so I am probably biased.

Contributor

UGH!! It's August 1. Christmas in July should be over. Why does it keep going on and on and on???

Contributor

In our area Costco carries this...or similar around the holidays.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this for my friend and her family, they love Popcorn, I have never tried it, but she once told me it is delicious, shipping right to her, saving money as it is diffucult to buy a family gift,that everyone enjoys, crossing fingers that they enjoy this!

Respected Contributor

I like Moose Munch well enough, but it really is nothing special.  It is not worth the $$, IMO.  A snack is, well, a snack.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@pinkypie

lol Soon enough the same ole, same ole will once again occupy the screen.   I enjoy every day of Christmas and hope it continues until  Dec .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

I love it!! The best gourmet popcorn ever Smiley Happy I purchased the TSV last year and gave them to my kids' teachers, coaches, co-workers and it was a big hit! I kept several of the bags for me. Each flavor is wonderful, not a bad one in the bunch. If you break down the cost, it's $5 per bag, and it comes in a gift box already. I think it's a great alternative to a $5 coffee gift card, especially if the person doesn't like coffee.