Honored Contributor

Yeah, she's been here before with other clothing items, Jill Martin. Don't even know the labels in those items, didn't buy any of them, label may have read 'Jill Martin', I don't know.

Now, tomorrow Ms Martin is back with a line called 'Bumblebella'. Have you seen this line yet? Just more of the same as I see it, loungewear, sweats, oversized, pricey for what it is. It's interesting how a line having never been here before can be the tsv, just like that. 

Respected Contributor

Should be interesting!

Respected Contributor

Re: Monday Bumble

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD  Her getting a TSV on a brand new line is probably based on her reputation of selling on QVC already.

I checked out the line, and I'm not going to buy, but I'll check out the TSV out of curiosity. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Wonder if it will be that men's robe-type thing.? The Q usually has a gift specially for men at this time of the year.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I just looked at her ad, looks like a lot of Sherpa! 

Super Contributor

Overpriced stuff with a fancy label

Regular Contributor
Jill Martin was the brand ambassador for G.I.L.I after Lisa Robertson left and seeing that this line is being offered dirt cheap now, I’m guessing that it’s being phased out. Hopefully she’ll venture out beyond sherpa and create a wider variety of fashions in fabrics that customers will like. And maybe the sherpa trend is popular right now because we’re headed into the cooler seasons.
Honored Contributor

I wonder if they ever got rid of all her shaggy, sherpa coats with no buttons?  Last presentation I heard, she was all but begging people to buy them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Sherpa lets me out.  Don't like it at all and don't buy anything that is sherpa.  I once bought a D&C vest that was lined with sherpa.  Kept it and tried to like it, ended up donating it 6 months later in my spring purge.  I do like polar fleece for a warm in between seasons jacket.  

Trusted Contributor

I do not like sherpa....does not hold up well.  May feel great in the beginning...but is a big mess after awhile.  And I don't use fabric softener.