Respected Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz TSV - February 13, 2023

@SeaMaiden 

Yes, the story line applies to Side Stitch and Barefoot Dreams product lines too, IMO.  Too much hype for poor quality, overpriced lines on QVC are popping up rather frequently these days.  

Respected Contributor

Just my opinion, but I don't find this an attractive shoe, and I focus on comfort more than visual appeal anyway, so passing. If ya get it, hope ya love it!! 🥰. Happy Valentines Day ❣️ 

Honored Contributor

I like Miz Mooz because they are great quality and construction.  The leather is excellent.  The boots I ordered had cushioned insoles, just not as soft as other shoes QVC sells.  They are not clunky making my feet look masculine and actually my feet look smaller.  

I don't wear sandals out, and if I did, I see a few other Miz Mooz styles I'd order before the TSV.  

Regular Contributor

I bought a sandal similar to this a couple of years ago. They are beautiful but very uncomfortable. No more shoes from this brand for me. I wish Clark would use some of these designs.
Honored Contributor

Not everything is for everyone. 

If Miz Mooz couldn't command a higher price after all these years, they wouldn't still be a successful brand.  They're at higher end stores and seem to sell quickly.  They're selling very well today.

I have three different pairs, wear them all the time.  Especially when I'm back home in NYC where walking on pavement is the true test that they are very comfortable on my feet.  Bonus is I love how they look.  

Respected Contributor

Does not look like they are selling very well...Pricey and very different...

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   I love those boots you posted.  I have noticed that the boots have a thicker sole than the sandals.

The sandals have flat thin soles which is not so great.

Respected Contributor

I really like the look of these, but they look like they would come way to high in the back and in the front for me.  I have a real problem with the back of my heels and shoes anyway.  

Super Contributor

I love my two pair of Miz Mooz boots. The are the most comfortable shoes I own. I guess we are all different. I do buy them when they go on sale.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

Even if I liked them, they would look weird on me. And I never wear exposed toe shoes.

Much too much shoe for my feet and legs.