Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul wrote:

I use Minetan and have been using it for over a year! I love it and IMO it is one of the best for color and quick drying. You do not have to wear loose clothing for 24 hours. I let it dry for about 20 minutes, and then put on clothes and sleep in it. I prefer a dark rich color so I apply every other night after I shower and exfoliate, then I shower off in the AM. I doubt that the full rich color would last 5 to 6 days, as it does start to fade after a couple of days, and using certain soaps and exfoliants will cause it to fade quicker. I highly recommend at least trying it!

@Gr8tfulsoul  Do you have to shower it off?  I really don't understand why you need to shower it off.  

Trusted Contributor

I liked the look of the ladies who washed it off after 2 hours.  Is there a reason we'd want to wait longer than that to shower of that was the darkness we wanted to achieve?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Unsure of the difference in the colors.  What is the difference between the Coconut and the Coconut Coffee -- is it only the smell or is there a color difference?

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Unsure of the difference in the colors.  What is the difference between the Coconut and the Coconut Coffee -- is it only the smell or is there a color difference?

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby There’s no color difference. The only difference is scent. HTH! (I ordered the Coconut Coffee to try.)