Frequent Contributor

Mind Body Love (Peace Love World) TSV

Any idea what the TSV will be coming up from Mind Body Love?

Respected Contributor

Re: Mind Body Love (Peace Love World) TSV

01-25-TSV.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this line's previous leggings TSV, which had the ruching at the waist.  I did not like the ruching, but overall I love those leggings (she had not yet branded them under Mind Body Love).

The reason I'm not getting today's TSV is because I do not like the outside stitching she incorporated into this design.  Up the center (a definite NO for me), and along all the side seams -- way too much.  The previous TSV did not have that. I guess it's more prominent in the colors I was looking at most -- gray, blue, and green.

At least it got me to re-order more of the fabulous Zuda Momentum leggings and their cargo pocket leggings.  They have even more substantial fabric, and no center seam.  Love them.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a pair.  I'm a sucker for leggings. These will be great for yoga. Because I already have a ton of leggings -- long and 7/8 -- I ordered petite to have them fit more like crops.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor

are you all staying with your regular QVC size or did you go up a size?  i am interested in the black/white and the caliente.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

For me, I stay with my same QVC size; I don't go up a size at all.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sure it's personal perception, but I find polyester leggings itchy, scratchy and uncomfortable. These seem like a compression garment to me.  I much prefer a looser cotton mix and a bootleg shape. But enjoy if they work for you! 

Respected Contributor

I don't want words on my leggings. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always check the specific garment measurements to decide on size.  Looking at these I chose medium, as I do with most leggings -- not just Q.

Sunshine -- this was a reply to you.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for this line.