Respected Contributor

MicrodermMD TSV February 2

[ Edited ]

A395694 UltradermMD by Trophy Skin Microderm- abrasion Device $139.00

Blush Pink or White

02-02-tsv.jpg

Contributor

Re: MicrodermMD TSV February 2

Has anyone tried this and what was your results?
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Developed broken Capillaries on my Face. Went to Dermatologist and they said this can be caused from Microdermabrasion .Returned the device .

Valued Contributor

I like it a lot.  I have been using this for about 2 years now, and I wouldn't want to be without it.  My combination skin looks so much nicer, smoother.  The texture and glow have improved.  I get the best results using twice per week.  Just start on the lower settings and build up to higher intensity as needed.  I think my skin care products are better absorbed too as they say in the presentations.  Sometimes I get lazy and don't bother with it, and I can tell because my skin suffers.  

Honored Contributor

I have the older version from last Feb tsv and I do like it.  I like the new updates on this one.  I'm thinking about ordering it.

Esteemed Contributor

THE UPDATES ARE REALLY NICE ON THIS ONE PECKY.

I AM CONSIDERING TOO.

Esteemed Contributor

for those of you that have the device do you feel it works as shown during presentations ?   I'm wondering with my sensitive skin if it will cause irritation .    Also the eye attachment wouldn't it pull the delicate eye area ?   I didn't see anyone demonstrate that ,  unless it was when I wasn't watching.  I'd love to try it .

Honored Contributor

Because I don't know a thing about this type of device, seeing the model using it over and over again made me a bit nervous.

But, to be fair, I do believe that using it in moderation (not over and over again in one  sitting), it's probably a good device.

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

[ Edited ]

The model has been doing the microdermabrasion all day and she is still getting tons of "gross stuff" off her face. Is that normal?

Valued Contributor

It's now $119
I'm giving it a try. My face is so dry. I mask, been trying different products/creams nothing is working so hoping this does the trick!