Respected Contributor

They make these food offerings seem as if they are special so as to justify the high prices. Some of the reviews show they are not that special. During this time of high meat prices, I am limiting my intake of meat for budgetary and health reasons. I am enjoying all the fresh fruits and vegetables I get from the farmers' market.

Respected Contributor

these presentations are killing me!!!

i just want to jump into the TV and indulge!!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

I've been a vegetarian for over 40 years, but I see nothing wrong with selling or eating meat.  This is a personal decision and everyone needs to do what is best for them.  

Trusted Contributor

The way hosts and vendors present the meat, pressing on it and when juiices flowing, and the rawness make it unappealing to me.  I can watch the cooking shows on PBS throughout the day and not have the same reaction to seeiing meat.  For example, the guy who looks like the painter Bob Ross always cooks meat and it looks delicious. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

I'm a carnivore...I love meat!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Well, perhaps humans do not need to eat animal flesh to survive, but cats certainly do.

All felines are pure carnivores and MUST have meat in their diet.

Studies have also shown that vegan and vegetarian diets can also be a bit risky for very young children who are developing and growing.  Our biology has adapted us to be able to digest many different types of food.

Right now there are ongoing efforts to develop lab-grown meat, so who knows what will happen in the future.

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Well, perhaps humans do not need to eat animal flesh to survive, but cats certainly do.

All felines are pure carnivores and MUST have meat in their diet.

Studies have also shown that vegan and vegetarian diets can also be a bit risky for very young children who are developing and growing.  Our biology has adapted us to be able to digest many different types of food.

Right now there are ongoing efforts to develop lab-grown meat, so who knows what will happen in the future.

I sure won't be buying lab grown meat any time soon!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

They just had animal flesh as the TSV reciently. 

@Sweet Kitties Did you order some?????