Regular Contributor

May's TSV List is Available.

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to let everyone know that all of the May TSV'S and two of June's are listed on http://peacemanor.blogspot.com.  I have clicked on the QVC links and the items come up as "Sold Out".  I'm sure they will be available eventually to look at.  For now, at least I can see what is coming up and PLAN like I used to when The Insider" was available. I really miss the way things used to be done at QVC.

Just want to apologize.  Jojoro pointed out in her post below that the May TSV's I referenced were for 2017.  I am sorry for the mistake.  I just wish the item numbers were released earlier.  I never ever receive the emails for pre-sale even though I am signed up and Customer Service made sure I was signed up.  I haven't received them for close to a year!  I have to check peacemanor.blogspot.com to find out anything that is released. 

Honored Contributor

Re: May's TSV List is Available.

@TuppermoreSome things about the old QVC I guess I miss, but some things I truly don't miss at all.

Nowadays I get my packages withoin 4 or 5 days almost all the time.  In the 1990's, it was almost always 10-14 days.  I don't miss that.

I know I've become a better judge as an Internet buyer overall, but I actually get far fewer items of poor quality now than I did way back when, so that makes today better for me.  Needless to add, that's good for me.

Also, in those days, I was working and had a very limited time to order -  there weren't all the pre-order opportunities that there are today, there were few if any all-day special prices, there wasn't nearly as much EZPay offered, etc.   By the time I got home from work, lots of items were just no longer available.  And if there were Forums, I had no idea they existed!

We can't have everything, so overall I'll take what we have now over what I remember.  I'm even pleased that of the hosts I remember from my beginning days, the ones who are still with QVC were hosts I liked then.  Almost no one who has moved on is anyone I really miss seeing.  Just hope they're all well and working at something they like.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Tuppermore,

I think the TSV numbers you saw were from May 2017. Her list of May 2018 does not have the product numbers. I wish!

Esteemed Contributor

Same old same old. Can't remember the last time I bought a TSV from any category.

Honored Contributor

@Tuppermore

Thanks for sharing.  Do you know where that blogger gets her info from?  Does she work for the Q or does she have an inside source?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

@jojoro wrote:

Hi Tuppermore,

I think the TSV numbers you saw were from May 2017. Her list of May 2018 does not have the product numbers. I wish!

Sorry for the mistake.  When I went to Peacemanor this morning, the first thing on the right side was May.  I should have looked more closely because it is 2017.  I had hoped that the item numbers were finally being released earlier.   I guess I should have known that was not happening. 

I do appreciate "Millieshops" positive take on things in her post.  However, for those of us who are retired and on fixed incomes, it doesn't make it easy.  If I see something I like now, I have to decide if I should buy it now and miss out on something I might like better later in the month.  Money only goes so far.  At least when I knew what the TSV's were for the future, I could make an educated decision.  On the bright side, except for gifts, I have limited my purchases to only what I absolutely need so I am spending less on impulse purchases.  I should have been doing that anyway!

Thanks again for the correction on my post!

Contributor

I agree with you! I liked seeing the items in advance, so I could research and plan the budget!

Honored Contributor

i also have a thread going in QTALK each month with TSV numbers when i can find them or when they send them PLUS a list of all of the upcoming brands that will have TSVs.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/QVC-s-TSVs-for-May-2018/m-p/4568328#M104391

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Tuppermore

Thanks for sharing.  Do you know where that blogger gets her info from?  Does she work for the Q or does she have an inside source?

@Mz iMac

she used to get a lot of her information from the QVC INSIDER magazine, but when they did away with that she lost her advance order information.

it is not that difficult to get the information regarding upcoming TSVs when you sign up for emails. the online calendar is posted and you can go through that and see what product that TSV may be by looking at the midnight show (but no specifics.). i doubt that that blogger works for qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein