Honored Contributor

I disagree that this brand of shoes is poor quality. That has not been my experience at all.  In fact my experience has been just the opposite.  I've never had an issue with any of the Earth brand shoes.

That being said, I'm not a sport sandal fan regardless of the brand.  They just aren't my thing.  I also find this an odd TSV being that there was just a Skechers sport sandal big deal on Q2 earlier this week.  

Respected Contributor

This is a "sport sandal" that is not fashionable, it is plain, average, and exactly what I prefer in a comfortable sport sandal.  Earth Origins suede sport sandals are my go to for a sandal with back strap; thongs and slippers are exclusively Vionic; walking sneakers Ryka; then there are my Arizona & Zurich Birkenstocks!

Respected Contributor

Back in the 70's--before a lot of you were born--Earth Shoes were all the rage. The heels were lower than the toes and if you didn't have them you were pitifully out of the in-crowd. So I bought a pair and wore them in public but when I got home, they came off even before my bra Woman Wink

They were stylish but they really hurt my feet.

Honored Contributor

I have and like both Earth and Earth Origins shoes and sandals. My feet really feel good in them. If these sandals were slides I’d have already ordered. I have a similar pair in sage and really like them. I am just not sure I’d bother with the heel strap on these. 

I’ve been wearing Clark’s Seabreeze things most of the time since I’ve been working from home and, while they are great for weekends, I think they are not supportive enough for me to wear for weeks on end. One foot started bothering me a few days ago and switching to my Earth sandals mentioned above has helped. The Clark’s are cloudsteppers and too squishy to be very supportive over time.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon 

I completely agree.  I was so disappointed.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if the sandals I have are Earth or Earth Origins but I wore them all last summer (not from QVC) and they are some of the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned.

And they seem to be made very well.  They are hardly showing any wear at all after wearing them more than any other shoe all last summer.