Contributor

Any idea what this might be.  Hoping for a capri/shirt outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: May 10 - Quacker Factor TSV

[ Edited ]

According to Blue Skies For Me website:

***10th - Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Pull On Straight Leg Crop Pants, $36.24 available 4 payments & 5 colors

Valued Contributor

I need new black capri pants and want to try these. I mostly wear Denim & Co. capris and get the XL. Are these sized the same?

Contributor

Thanks, but in my opinion, Quacker Factory is WAY overpriced!

Valued Contributor

I already have every colour of the “Belle” crop pants. They were expensive but, are well made & fit perfectly. 

I’m thinking of ordering two pair of the QF TSV ( for an extra denim & white) . BUT.....I haven’t bought much from QF in years. I’ve had problems with the sizing! I just ordered the skirt; got a medium & it fits very nicely. I fall between a S & M but there are big differences in each size! The measurements jump up a lot with each size. 

Does anyone have advice on how they fit?  If so can you please give me your opinion?!?

Honored Contributor

I think the price is a little high and they look too tight on the model wearing them.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I think the price is a little high and they look too tight on the model wearing them.

I have come to find that the models have on sizes that are too small for them. Because of this I have ordered up a size and no longer to that.

I still would like to know how this brand runs. I usually order XL in Denim &Co. but the pants can fit or not and once in a while a 1X fits like an XL.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Appreciate the sizing questions. I usually wear Denim & Co. . But QF has been tight to me.  While I like the fabric the sizing drives me crazy.

Trusted Contributor

@Gemspirit I too have done well with another brand: C Wonder.

New Contributor

I usually wear an XL in the D&C pull on pants, but I find that they often droop by end of day.  I’m on the larger side of an XL (I wear 1X in some lines), and I have several pair of QF Dream Jeannes in XL.  Hope that helps.  

I’m not into bling, so I was happy to see these plain crop pants.  With the buy more and save, I ordered every color but the pink.