Honored Contributor

Mattress by Scott TSV 7/27/19

If I needed one, I would purchase this mattress.  Great price.  My cuirrent memory foam mattress is guaranteed for 20 years so I still have some years to go.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Mattress by Scott TSV 7/27/19

Our guest room needs a new mattress.  I have not looked into the issue if there is a return...can't put it back in the box!!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Our guest room needs a new mattress.  I have not looked into the issue if there is a return...can't put it back in the box!!

@Mom2Dogs 

I know! They make a point of saying it won’t go back in the box so they really should be saying how one returns it if need be!

I need a new mattress but I’m not ready to buy one yet. But I have been watching presentations of them and I do like the sound of this one.

Honored Contributor

No you don't try to stuff it back in the box---usually the ones who pick it up are from the various donations places. they just haul it away. My dd did that very thing--she bought a mattress that wasn't to her liking and then arranged to have it taken away. No cost what so ever, to her and all her $$ was refunded. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another thing to consider if you are buying one in a box is what to do with your old mattress.  If buying an unboxed mattress like Serta they usually give you the option of having your old mattress taken out since an inhouse delivery team is provided.  Not with this they just deliver to your doorstep and go.

Occasional Contributor

they said they will send someone out to pick it up

Occasional Contributor

I wonder what they do with all the mattresses they are opening ?

Respected Contributor

@shy130 wrote:

I wonder what they do with all the mattresses they are opening ?

My understanding is QVC has large rooms where employees can nap and sleep. Due to the nature of 24/7 proframming the show must go on and sometimes employees get stuck in snowstorms and have to live at QVC until the roads are passable and relief workers can come in.

I remember a story back in the day where hosts would have to pinch in and answer calls as order reps during a blizzard. There is also a QVC cafeteria and one year Steve Bryant said he had to break down the doors to serve breakfast to stranded employees.

Honored Contributor

I purchase many things online a mattress is not one of them.  I purchased a new mattress two years ago and there was so many to choose from that I needed to try them in person.

New Contributor

I called customer service.You don’t need to send it back.It is up to you to donate or dispose of mattress if you don’t like it.But you will get full refund